Chapter 12

~(Y/N)'s pov~

"(Y/N) my dearest friend, it has been far too long." Soloman greeted. "It has not been long enough." I glared at were the man was sitting, "I see your still hiding behind shadows." Soloman let out a laugh, "and I see you're as friendly as ever."He stated arrogantly. I clicked my tongue before flicking my wrist and igniting the candles lining the walls, Soloman's face quickly came into view as the light spread. "Perhaps next time my dear you would refrain from bringing your friends, they are destroying my castle with their firearms." He stated. "Your pets are good at sticking to the shadows, but perhaps they should show their faces less I force them out of hiding myself." I stated nonchalantly ignoring Soloman's statement. With a nod two other vampires appeared from the shadows and made their way over to Soloman's side. I spared a glance at the two vampires before returning my gaze back at the older vampire. "What awful company you keep." I stated walking over to an old paining hung on one of the stone walls, I noted how Soloman's two followers flinched at my movement; they were most likely on edge because they could sense that I had more than enough power to play with them like ragdolls. "I could say the same for you my dear."

I grimaced at the term dear, I cared not if Alucard used it but a man like Soloman using it disgusted me. I loathed this man and for good reason, he was a part of my past that I hated not for my own mistakes made during that time but for his own actions. "I hope you weren't planning on getting started without me." Alucard mused walking through the wall directly next to me. "That thought never even crossed my mind. The fun has only just begun" I grinned at him. Alucard loaded Jackal and then rested it against his side as he looked at the three other vampires in the room. "No Seras?" he questioned. "No, it would appear she is still busying herself with whatever Solman sent to welcome her. Let us get this over with before she arrives." I sighed as I pulled out Annihilation and Oblivion deciding that it was best to end this quickly, knowing full well I would not get close to Soloman without a fight in my true form and I wasn't prepared to that as of yet.

I loaded both weapons and then aimed Annihilation directly at his head and stared directly into his eyes making sure to show no emotion. "Guns how unlike you my dear." I growled in response I had had more than enough of him, I pulled the trigger unblinking missing his head by inches causing his minions to move closer towards Alucard and I but still they did not attack. "Now, now my dear surly you still have some kindness left within your black heart...right." Soloman stated losing more confidence towards the end as he realised my eye's held no remorse what-so-ever. I raised both guns now loaded and ready to fire. "I'm not your dear you idiotic man." I growled my response out before firing to shot's into the his two vampire underlings. This took Soloman by surprise, he was certain that I was going to attempt to shoot him but he felt nothing no injuries, instead he saw his two minions fall to there knees in agony. "Those were warning shot's the next one goes in your head Soloman." I glowered at the shaken vampire that stood in front of me whilst Alucard laughed somewhat in insanity. "This is going to be fun." He yelled between fit's of laughter. This was all it took for Soloman to issue orders to the two downed vampires, Soloman was finally going to fight us. It was now fight or flight for him now.

The two vampires ran directly at me but Alucard stepped in front of me, he turned his head and looked at me an insane smile plastered on his face. "Leave these two for me." I didn't need to be told twice as I waited for Alucard's guns to fire, as they went off I made my move I stalked past the re wounded vampires walking with my gaze fixated on Soloman who had yet to move. This was taking t0o long I wanted this over with, I would find no joy in tormenting him...no not him I wanted his being to be gone from this earth. I wanted whatever gods were out there to destroy him over and over again, never allowing his soul to find peace. Within a blink of an eye I stood behind him, "It's time you payed for your sins Soloman, but Lucifer will have no part in your torment, your soul will be forever tormented in a purgatory like state." I began circling him like pray, Soloman was waiting for his chance to pounce, "You'll have to kill me first (Y/N), go on end my existence." He muttered. I didn't need to be told twice, he thought he had lured me into his trap but he was already caught in my web, the web that I had been weaving since we had arrived in this castle. He lunged himself forward and attempted to impale me with a long dagger he had pulled from his cape. I dodged with ease and returned the favour with one of the daggers that I now held within my hand, the cursed man dodged out of the way of my attack. Damned man was better than I remembered, I would just have to over-power him, wear him down. Blades clashed as we elegantly continued our dance, I would give Soloman that much he most certainly acted his age. But that didn't matter soon enough he would not see the earth age another day, he would be in a world filled with nothing but darkness. His blade grazed my arm and in return I lashed out with my foot this time landing a kick to his thigh, he let out a cry as the heel pierced his flesh and he flew into a wall.

He groaned as he got back to his feet trying to regain some kind of composure as I walked over to him, the sound of my heels against the stone creating an anxiety within him. "now that hurt a little Soloman." I stated wiping my wound with a handkerchief I kept within my dress. I spun the dagger I held within my hand as I stood over Soloman. "Wait (Y/N) what about your sister." I halted my action and glared down at the man still sat on the floor. "Yes, that's right (Y/N) what about your sister, wouldn't want your companion over there to hear how much of a monster you really are. Honestly hiding behind your human skin but does your companion know of your past? What you really are?" My dagger clattered to the ground as I glanced over at Alucard who had devoured the two vampire underlings, his face...expressionless...no grin...no anger...nothing. I turned my head back to Soloman who was now sat more comfortably on the floor. "you wouldn't..." I stated struggling to find any words. "oh, my dear you know all too well that I would. In fact, I bet your companion doesn't even know you have a sister, does he?" He asked arrogantly. "don't you dare!" I said weakly. "now sir how about I tell you about sweet little (Y/N) here. Her sister (S/N) she supposedly disappeared close to 300 years ago, she vanished along with several other's. Haven't you ever wondered why (Y/N)'s all alone, why she doesn't have others like her. Do you even know what she is?" Alucard had moved closer now but still he said nothing, still he did nothing just watched. "Shut your mouth." I growled out cautiously. "No. She destroyed her own kind all except her sister who escaped but I'm sure she doesn't exist anymore either, I'm sure (Y/N) hunted her down easily." Soloman laughed cockily as I fell to my knees and a tear fell to the stone floor. "I said stop it." This time it was more of a warning than a weak protest. "You see she has no trouble hunting anything with that nose of hers she could sniff out that needle within the haystack and those claws of hers. Those claws...so sharp she could slice through the toughest of things be it stone, metal or flesh. She is an old creature, a true creature of hell even by my standards. She is ...." he didn't finish his sentence as my clawed hand was now wrapped firmly around his throat. "I warned you...I told you to shut up...now look...your weak insignificant life is in my hands...this human skin isn't going to suffice this time...but a full change is not required either...no you are not worth my true form." I growled out my sharpened fangs altering my speech ever so slightly. I got to my feet holding Soloman easily off the ground, my normal (e/c) now had flakes of red as I stared into the soul of the fearful man in front of me. "You will find no mercy here heaven will not open its gates and hell will throw you out...but you will gain no mercy from me...no...I'll tear your throat out." My claws were now drawing blood from his flesh as my grip tightened. I brought Soloman closer to my face as my eye's boar into his. "Any last words deceitful man." I loosened my grip to allow him to form words. "Just remember (Y/N) you can kill me but your past will haunt you forever." He let out a laugh before coughing up a small amount of blood. "It's a good thing Sir Integra sent me, I would be utterly devastated should someone else get the joy of ending you." With that I ripped his throat out with my claws before letting is body crumple to the floor and then vanish including the remnants of his throat, I licked at some of the blood that coated my hand and grimaced. "It tastes as bad as the freaks blood! How disappointing." I sigh before turning to face Alucard who had watched the entire thing, his face held both shock and amusement. "Do not look so surprised I am a creature of the night after all." With that said Seras stumbled into the room looking flustered and frustrated. "Ah police girl you've finished playing with his greetings?" Alucard mused. "More like it vanished into thin air, Master." She stated somewhat I bewilderment. I laughed, I genuinely laughed as I watched Alucard and Seras bickering between themselves as we left the crumbling castle behind. We had a journey to make and I wanted to get this blood off of my hands now.