Chapter 2

~Alucards Pov~

I lead (Y/N) back through the forest towards the Hellsing Manor, she intrigued me much the same as the police girl. (Y/N) spoke as though she had been around for millennia more than I had, or perhaps it was just the way she was brought up, and those familiar of hers are most intriguing I would enjoy training with her; after all I wouldn't have to hold myself back if she not human.

I looked down at her as she ideally wandered next to me, she clearly did not fear me nor was she worried of the Hellsing family if she was so willingly going to with me to a hunter's mansion. She was defiantly a curious individual. When we finally arrived at the manor she appeared to glance at it with little interest as if she had seen superior buildings in her existence. We walked through the large wooden doors that were held open by Walter, she curtsied to Walter and mumbled a polite 'thank you'. It was at this point I was happy to accept that she was at least the same age as me, the way she acted around other people in their homes was much the same as my period of vampiric birth.

We climbed several flights of stairs before we came to a large door, which I reluctantly knocked on. It would have been much easier for me to just walk through the wall, but (Y/N) most likely could not phase through objects the same way I could. So, I waited for a response from my master before I entered the door with (Y/N) following in behind me.

"Alucard, how unlike you to knock before entering." Integra stated with slight bemusement hidden within her voice. It wasn't until I stepped aside to reveal (Y/N) small figure that she glared at me. "Another one, you can't keep turning women into vampires on whims and expect me to just let them into the organisation Alucard." She said irritated.

I looked down at (Y/N) who was bitting her lip to silence the complaints that were slowly arising after Integra's words. "(Y/N) not a vampire." I state, remembering that (Y/N) had yet to tell me what she was exactly. "Then what the bloody hell is she, you wouldn't just waltz in here with a human." Integra said raising her voice slightly. "Speaking of which where on earth did you discover her, I sent you out to exterminate a vampire in our forest." She stated eyebrow raised. "I was taking a walk." I grinned at her reaction to my response,"as for what she is, she is definitely not a human or vampire but that is all the information." I once again glanced down at (Y/N) who had stayed silent.

It was when she moved herself in front of me that I began to become curious about her once again. "If I may..." She waited for my master to give her name which was quickly given to her. "it's Sir Integra WIngates Hellsing to you." Integra stated before placing her hands together. "Very well Sir Integra if I may, I have wandered this earth for millennia and I have never seen or met something or someone as intriguing as this organisation." She took a moment to ensure she had not over stepped any boundaries before continuing. "I would greatly enjoy be able to work amongst you and learn more, I do so enjoy learning the ways of humans and you Sir Integra are most interesting." I took note that she did not seem to seek out any other permission to continue, however she did stop and wait for my master to respond to her statement.

Integra instead looked at me, "and you brought her to me to allow her to join us." I grinned "she is powerful, you could benefit from having her here." Integra then sighed and looked at (Y/N), "So, what exactly are you?" she questioned. A genuine smile graced (Y/n) features as she responded with "perhaps once I have seen that I can trust you I shall tell you what my true form is, but for now you shall view me in my human skin." Integra sighed knowing full well she was not going to receive an exact answer to her question.

"Very well then (Y/N) welcome to the Hellsing organisation."

The smile did not leave (Y/N0 for a second when she responded with, "The honour is all mine, Sir Integra WIngates Hellsing"

Yes very curious indeed.

Shortly after Walter walked in and was instructed by my master to escort her to her room. I decided to take my leave before Integra could give me another lecture on my 'walks'.

I heard Integra shout my name, to which i responded with a chuckle as i returned to my room.