Chapter 8

"Were the bloody hell have you two been!" Yelled Integra as she slammed the book she was currently holding down on the desk. "We went for a walk." Alucard stated smugly. "Let me guess you decided to take my new 'pet' for a walk." She stated sarcastically. "Why...yes I did." Alucard his voice laced with seriousness. This time (Y/N) couldn't help but chuckle at Alucard's dead pan response to Integra statement, she was a little offended at her current 'pet' statement but she was still amused none-the-less.

"Apologies Integra I required some fresh air and a long walk, I do not like being cooped up for too long, I prefer....stretching my legs on long walks." (Y/N) smiled politely as she finished her 'apology'. Integra raised an eyebrow but said nothing as she picked up a file laid on her desk, it was then that Alucard's rather loud underling came stumbling through the door with a rather large weapon. (Y/N) deduced it was most likely an anti-freak cannon of some description, it was rather comical to see Seras stumbling through the doors with such a large weapon but (Y/N) kept her laughter to herself.

"Now that the three of you are here I have a mission I wish to send the three of you on." Integra throws the file towards Alucard who catches it with ease and looks at the front of the file with great disinterest, this is when (Y/N) stepped in front of him and took the file from his hand and scanned its content thoroughly. "You want us to take out four stray vampires hiding in an abandoned mansion in the middle of Yorkshire." Integra nodded, but (Y/N) wasn't so convinced. "But it can't be that simple or you wouldn't send all of us, just Seras." (Y/N) raised her head from the file and looked directly at Integra, "So what's the catch?" (Y/N) questions with an eyebrow raised. Alucard grinned as his master appeared to falter briefly under the other woman's gaze. "Your right it's not that simple, I sent a small unit out a few weeks ago to eliminate the freaks but only one man made it back...he kept talking about magic and some kind of abnormal creature." Integra informed. (Y/N) eyes darkened, "what descriptions of this creature did the solder provide."

"Sharp fangs, blood red eye's large bat like wings." Integra stated as she read a from a list in her hand. (Y/N) growled, "sounds like someone's using your protestant beliefs against you." Alucard raised his eyebrow, "an old friend of yours?" He questioned. "more of an unwanted aquaintence." (Y/N) mused. "This man pulling the strings is an old vampire nothing like the freaks you find yourself dealing with today, he thinks of himself as almighty just as you view your god...and as you can guess he has a crude sense of humour and likes to use your bible against you, hence the demons like description." (Y/N) informed Integra's and the two vampires currently in the room. "And your certain this vampire is the man behind this?" Integra questioned her fingers interlocked with each other. "Yes, Solomon has his own unique signature and what you described fits him to a tee...that is unless there is some kind copycat but that in itself is highly unlikely." Integra appears to ponder (Y/N)'s words for a moment before responding, "then that solidifies my reasoning why the three of you are going down there. Walter will explain the rest on the way to the car. Now go and gather your equipment and leave."

--------         --------          -------          -------          --------           -------        -------      -------           ----------      ---- 

~(Y/N)'s pov~

True to Integra's word's Walter met the three of the figures at the front door and began to fill in the blanks of the mission. I listened with little interest as my mind was pre-occupied with the thought of such a dangerous vampire waking up and causing terror again...that was until i heard Walter mention their mode of transport. "Now because this mission is required to have great stealth you will be traveling by car."€ No one said anything, which left me looking franticly for someone to voice similar concerns to me. "You can't be serious that's a four-day trip just to get to Yorkshire if I were to go by foot in my true form, that means it would take roughly three hours and fifty-six minutes to get to Yorkshire and then another hour and fourteen minutes to Raymond." I announced. "Good you know your demographics...." Walter was quickly cut off by me, "that's far to long for me to be seated and trapped in an enclosed space there must be a way for us to fly at least to Yorshire." I asked almost begging. "I'm afraid not, now if I may it would be wise for you to begin your journey now so as to not get stuck in the sunlight." Walter stated opening the door of the Hellsing car for the three of us. I looked at my two vampire companions, knowing full well that they would be uncomfortable in the daylight even in a car with black tinted windows, so reluctantly I got into the car followed by Alucard and then Seras who stored her cannon under her chair. At least this car was spacy and not as cramped as it could be, perhaps I could converse with Alucard for a period of time. God, I was not going to survive the next 5 hours and ten minutes in this car.