oh shit. i'm going out with a member of one direction... (chapter 2)

I then got mobbed. I felt myself plumeting to the floor as i was being pushed over by four grown men. 'Little help please Harry' I said as Harry stood laughing. He stuck his hand out for to grab and pulled me up. The boys all go up to and went to stand next to Harry. Awwww! Didnt they all look cute? One Direction all back together again. I grabbed my iphone from my pocket and quickly snapped a picture of them. 'one for twitter!' i said smirking. *snap* 'done' I screeched. The boys ran to the sofas and jumped right on top of eachother. I walked over to the stairs. 'Where are you going?' asked Harry. 'upstairs, i wanna get changed and I might go and meet Holly.' I said. 'It was your last day of your school life yesterday, you've seen her today, come and jam with me and the boys for a bit we dont mind and want to cheer you up... I'll cook' He said trying to make me stay. 'please promise me you wont cook and maybe I'll think about staying. Let me go and get changed first though please.' i said half-heartedly.

'okay, i wont cook but you will stay!'he said chuckling as he turned to go back to the boys. I walked to my room and slipped into some trackie bottoms and a thick Jack Wills hoddie, I think may have belonged to Harry once upon a time. I walked along to the top of the stairs. I could hear Harry and the boys all talking.

Heey guys :) 

pleaseeeeee comment or inbox. i really hope you like it. its not amazing but then again its only my second book as nobody liked the other one. hopefully you'll all like this one. please get your friends to read!

Sapphire.