oh shit. i'm going out with a member of one direction... (chapter 7)

Fuck. 

I saw Harry tense and the smile slapped of his face. 'What do you think your doing in my house?' asked Harry giving the stare. 'I told you yesterday' said the man calmly. 'And? I told you last night. They aren't here!' said Harry gritting his teeth 'ooh. So they aren't here now? I thought you said they were dead.' said the man, taking a step towards the table. He took a couple more and stopped behind me. I went to get up and run to one of the boys but the man grabbed my hair. 'LET GO OF ME!' I screeched! 'No.' He said with a sneer. All the boys closed in on us. 'Let her go right now.' Harry said with the death voice. I was thrown forward and rammed into Louis. 'Sorry' I muttered hiding my head and walking over to Harry. I placed a hand on his shoulder and said 'Leave it. It's not worth it!' Harry glared at him one more time. 'Now if you dont mind we are all very busy and have better things to do than look and talk to you' Harry said sounding sickly. Liam walked in at this point and felt the tension he looked at Zayn who looked at Louis, then to me then Harry. 'I'll show you out.' Louis even sicker than Harry. 'Well, your not very polite are you? I dont even get offered a glass of water!' He said. 'Oh.. You want a glass of water?' I said smiling and walking over to the sink and filling up a glass of water. 'Here you go!' I said laughing as I chucking it over him. He made a noise of pure disgruntlement and followed Louis to the door. 'I'll be back!' He called. 

'Dickhead' We all muttered under our breath.