oh shit. i'm going out with a member of one direction... (chapter 11)

Beep. Beep. Beep. 

What happened? Is that my phone? Oh My Gosh. I can't move.... Harry!!!! 

"Em. I'm here please dont go. I need you!" Harry was whispering. "Mate you need some sleep" Said Zayn patting Harry's shoulder. " I can't leave her!" 

I have to talk to him! "Haz!" I squeezed out. "EM!?" All the boys screamed. I opened my eyes. Light hit me. I blinked rapidly and soon came accustomed to it. I looked around. I was in a room. A strange room. "Where am I?" I inquired. "Hospital" Said Liam standing and coming closer to me. "oohh..." I said breaking down. Niall took my hand and Harry gently rubbed my shoulder. I looked at him and he gave me a smile. I soon calmed down as a nurse entered. "aahh Miss Styles your awake? good to see you smiling. Now I'll just go and fetch the doctor so he can examine you. Is that okay?" She said soothingly. "I guess" I muttered. The nurse left the room and soon came back with a tall rather handsome doctor. "Miss Styles? Yes well, you've caused quite a bit of havoc whilst you've been asleep." He said "First you come in and out of consciousness then we discover you have a broken foot then we notice a scar all down the right side of your head. Now to me that sounds fun!" He said smiling a quirky smile. "I guess" I said giving Louis a 'what the hell' look! We all stared at the doctor before he started talking again. 

"It's Monday today so if you continue to make progress you should be home by Friday!" He said smiling at me. I returned the smile as he turned to walk away.