oh shit. i'm going out with a member of one direction... (chapter 6)

After the 8th film of Harry Potter had finished Zayn and Liam had fallen asleep. Harry had gone to bed muttering something about a head ache whilst Louis was doing a twitcam in the kitchen. Niall and I were still cuddled up. I could feel him softly breathing, his chest rising up and down. I didn't want to move. I picked the remote up from the side of the sofa and switched off the tv. I snuggled back into Niall and fell back asleep. 

'Morning Princess' Whispered Niall into my ear. I opened my eyes and looked at him. 'err.. hi?' I said confused as to why I was on the sofa, then it came back to me. I sat up stretched and followed Niall into the kitchen. Harry and Louis were sitting at the breakfast bar munching on toast whilst we'd left Zayn in the lounge sleeping on the floor. I took the seat opposite Harry and took a slice of toast.

'How you feeling?' I asked Harry looking at him. 'Yeah a lot better!' He said with a smile. I gave him a wink and turned to talk to Louis as Harry spoke to Niall. We heard Zayn rise from the dead as Louis put  it and waited for him to enter. We stood waiting for a good 5 minutes before he came in. He wasn't alone...