oh shit. i'm going out with a member of one direction... (chapter 10)

We waked down to the car and jumped in. Liam in the front Zayn in the middle and Niall and myself in the back. Each compartment shut off from each other Niall grabbed my hand and held on to it tight. I felt tingles running up and down my spine, Niall looked at me and pulled my face round to meet his, I looked him straight in the eye, he pulled me close to him and passionately kissed me I felt like I was soaring high above the ground flying amoung the stars. We let go. "Sorry, I dont know what came over me!" Niall mumbled apologetically. I looked at him. "Your beautiful you know!" Said Niall not taking his eyes off me. "I'm not!" I muttered. "How long have I known you know? 4/5years? And after all these years, I still fancy the arse of ya'!" He said blushing. I stopped still. "What?" I asked "What do ya' say? Will you go out with me?" Niall said looking at me. I looked at him. My mouth feel open. "Yes!" I squealed. We shared one more kiss before arriving at the shopping mall. We all got out of the car and half walked half skipped to the entrance of the mall.  We walked in and were instantly mobbed by fans, maybe this wasnt the best idea! Finally some security arrived and started mob controlling. We broke free and set off towards the shops. I gripped on to Niall's hand and wandered towards Superdry. Unfortuantely we'd lost Zayn and Liam and couldnt be bothered to find them. We wandered round the racks of clothes picking here and there. 

Suddenly I saw him. The man. The one who said he'd be back. He spotted me. He gave a me an evil swear and a cursed wave. I felt faint. I gripped Niall's shoulder as I felt myself falling but it was to late. A pain seared through my head and that was it a scream and nothing. Pitch black.

oh shit. i'm going out with a member of one direction...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें