oh shit. i'm going out with a member of one direction... (chapter 12)

The doctor left and we all sat and chatted for at least an hour. I soon felt tired and so everyone began to   leave. "Don't go!" I protested. "We'll be back soon! I promise" said Harry giving me a kiss on the forehead and turning to the boys gesturing to go. I nestled back down and feel asleep quick. 

Next I woke up it was Tuesday morning, "Morning beautiful" I opened my eyes. "Heey Nialler" I said with a cheeky grin. I slid up in bed so I could see what was going on. "Only you?" I asked trying not to show my happiness. "Yeah, the others are still in bed" Niall laughed. "What's the time?" I asked "8:30am" Niall smiled "WOW! no wonder they arent up!" I said laughing. We sat laughing and talking till 11:00am. "Niall! what are you doing here?" Liam asked. "ooh I popped down early because I want some bagels" Said Niall. We all sat talking again and you know what? It felt sooooo good to be with some amazing people. "Holly wanted to come and see you but I said to wait till you were at home" Harry said softly. "oohh okay" I said crestfallen. "Sorry its just...." His voice tailed off till as he looked outside the door. He moved to the door and opened it. "Em, pretend to faint, I'm going to get a nurse!" Harry said with a sense of urgency. "What!? Why!? Haz I'm fine!" I said confused. "Just do it!" He said sharply as he walked out of the door. I pretended to faint. I fail.