Oh shit. i'm going out with a member of one direction... (chapter 8)

We all finished of our breakfast and walked into the living room and lazily collapsed on to the sofa. We flicked on disney channel and watched it not really focusing. 

"I'm going to go and get washed and dressed, I'll be back soon so please dont wreck the place" I said laughing. I wandered towards the stairs... "Don't leave you make me feel happy!" Piped up Louis. "Shut up" I said walking up the stairs smiling and laughing. I walked to my room and grabbed my phone I unplugged and turned it on. 35 new texts-15 tweets-100 facebook notifications. I hate social networking... I clicked on my texts and noticed that pretty much all of them were from Jay or Holly, I clicked on the first one from Jay: 

Em I made a mistake, please take me back babe! and so on. I deleted each text and clicked on twitter, ahh most retweets or weird mentions. meh they can wait. I then got bored so flung on to my bed and walked to my bathroom, I could hear someone coming up the stairs and assumed it was Harry so proceeded into my bathroom. I hopped in the shower and switched it on, ahhh lush! I was so filled in my sensitivites that i didnt even notice Louis had crept into the bathroom. 

"I know I'm lush, you dont have to remind me!" Said a voice close to laughter. I froze. 'ARGHHHHH! LOUIS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I screamed my voice going hoarse.

"It was a dare! I cant say no to a dare!" Said Louis. I couldnt help but laugh"Get Out! I'll deal with you later!" I laughed as Louis got up from the toilet seat and walked towards the door. 

"Nice bum by the way!" He said smirking. 

"Shut up and get out!" I laughed.