UGH (pt. 2)

So during lunch at school today I created a group chat with just me, my mom, and my dad and I told them about how I'm pan and nonbinary.

Well...I waited for hours and they never texted back. That made me think that they wanted to talk about it in person which I really didn't want and I was like panicing all throughout the last two periods at school. They didn't say anything at home about it either.

So now I don't have any idea if they even got my text. They still used like my birthname and pronouns so even if they did they aren't going to be very supportive which sucks. I just really hope they didn't get it because I think it's just as worse as them getting it and not responding as it is them not accepting me.
~
In other news, my science teacher called me Kris in front of the whole class today. A few kids behind me were like "isn't that [birthname]" and I just ignored them. I got a few confused stares, but I ignored those too. I just don't really care what anyone thinks about me anymore.

I also came out to all of my Snapchat followers. Only three people have seen it since I just posted it like 10 minutes ago and one of my friends texted me and was being all supportive and said that if anyone ever gave me any crap then I could go to her and that made me feel great because I really didn't think she would accept me.

I'm asking my mom tomorrow if she got the text I sent her coming out and she should know if my dad got it too and I swear if they got it I'm going to be so mad.

I'll keep y'all posted
~Kris