41

Hey hi hello

I'm in a bind.

So, I really want to get my hair cut into a pixie because I found one that would make me look a lot more androgynous and I honestly kinda hate my hair now. Mostly because it makes me dysphoric, but also because it's starting to look like a mullet.

So yeah I want my hair cut, but I'm scared to ask my parents especially my dad because he didn't even want me to get the hair cut I previously did (a just under the chin bob). I'm also a little scared to ask my mom though because she's transphobic and shit and she'll just think it's because of my gender no matter what I tell her. I mean it is because I'm nonbinary and I want to he andro, but that's besides the point.

I mean I should probably just ask because the worse that could happen is that they could say no, but it's possible that my mom could throw a tantrum.

I honestly think that she just like forgot about the whole gender thing because she's only talked to me about the pan thing, but idk cause she made a big deal out of it when I first told her.

Anywhoooooooooo I'll probably ask tomorrow and get turned down, but I'll let y'all know.
~
Okay so about my other book (my phan au) I will continue writing it it's just taken me a while because I've been so stressed with school and just haven't got around to writing.

A new chapter should be out soon and if it's not out by tomorrow (Nov 6th) then yell at me.

Please check it out I'm desperate for attention.

Also add me on Snapchat cause I'm lonely (krisiscringey)

Have a gay day

~Kris🐧