12

I just want to use this time to talk about my best friend.

Me and my best friend have been friends since we were like 4 or 5. They have helped me so much with finding out my gender and everything.

When I tried to come out to my parents they were by my side helping me through the anxiety.

And the day before yesterday I spent the night with them and I was talking about how I really wanted some boxers but I know my mom wouldn't let me get them and they gave me a pair.

They send me nonbinary positive stuff all the time and it just makes me so happy.

I hope all of you have a friend like them. And if you don't, come talk to me I will be your friend. I won't be able to give you clothes like my friend did, but I can definitely give you support and love.

Is this just a desperate cry for friends? Kind of...
But when I first started writing this it wasn't going to be I swear XD
~
In other news I'm thinking about letting my crush know I like her. I was thinking about having my best friend tell her sometime when I'm not around or something. I have no idea how it would go though because I sit right behind her in one of my classes and I'll fall over and die in that class if I know she knows. Also, she might just wanna be friends with me.

It could go really well too though I guess? Like she could actually start talking to me to see if she would want to be in a relationship with me? I see it going bad more than I see it going well though.

Like what if she wants to be single?

What if she thinks I'm ugly and doesn't wanna be with me?

There's lots of what ifs buzzing around in my head...

Am I pathetic? YES

Do I care? NO BUT I SHOULD

Am I ever going to tell her or have a friend tell her I like her? PROBABLY NOT