19

i'M sHoOk

I just seen It....AND IT WAS AMAZING.

It was the first time I've ever seen a scary movie in a cinema and it was probably the best cinema experience I've ever had (except the whole time my 5 friends that came with me wouldn't shut up, but I wasn't mad at them all that much cause I love them).

I only screamed once guys I'm so proud of myself. And if I hadn't gone to the bathroom when I did I would have peed my pants I was so scared. My legs were shaking the whole entire time except for the end. So, if any of you ever want to see a scary movie GO SEE IT.

I don't think I'll be able to sleep for the rest of my life and I'll also probably develop a fear of sinks (if you haven't seen the movie, don't ask).

Some one thought it would be hilarious to tie a red balloon to their friends truck, and I mean it was, but I would have killed my friend if they did that to me.

That is absolutely my favorite scary movie. The clown is terrifying, it's hilarious, it's not really just jump scares there is a lot of generally scary and creepy moments, and to add to all that, the actors were amazing.

This movie has a really balanced amount of emotion (idk how to word what I'm trying to say). Like it isn't ALWAYS scary, it's also hilarious, there's sad parts, and there's happy parts.

I'm sorry I'm rambling, but honestly it's so good and I can't wait for chapter two.

GO WATCH IT.

And I swear if anyone spoils it in the comments or something, I will kill you. You just don't do that to people. Like let them figure out what happens there's no point in seeing the movie if you know what's going to happen and everyone should get a chance to see that movie it's so great.

~Kris