22

My dad made a kinda of transphobic joke today.

Someone said "If (something) was (something) then (something)" and my dad said "Well if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle."

Everyone laughed, but I was just thinking "NO IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR AUNT HAS IF SHE SAYS SHE'S YOUR AUNT, THEN SHE'S YOUR AUNT!"

I don't really think my dad is transphobic, but I don't know. He and my mom might be cause they've both said stuff like that before and it just makes me mad especially since I'm part of the trans community.
~
I'm sorry if I don't post as often as I used to, it's just I've been feeling crappy and my life has been quite uneventful lately.

There's just some personal stuff going on that I can't really share.

But there is one thing I can tell y'all about. In my science class we got these papers that we had to sign saying we would be safe during labs and stuff. Well, my science teacher knows me as Kris and I don't think my parents got my coming out text.

This caused some problems...I had to sign my birthname on the paper instead of Kris and I had to give my teacher my mom's phone number and everything. Having to sign my birthname made me really sad because I can't even be myself around my parents. Having to give my teacher my mom's phone number made me really paranoid because something could happen and then the teacher would have to call my mom and she might call me Kris instead of my birthname and just UGH.

That happened a few days ago, but I've still been thinking about it.
~
OKAY THIS IS RANDOM BUT I LOVE MY CAT SO MUCH.

As I'm writing this, it's kinda cold in my room and I'm too lazy to get under the blanket so I'm shaking and my cat noticed and he just curled up to me so I won't be cold and just yes he's so precious.

He even put his little paw on me.

I'm dying I love my cat so much.