87

Hey guys!

So most of my school problems are settled. I still think I'm going to get lost on the first day, but other than that I think I'll be fine. They held open house today which is where you can go and meet all your teachers and learn what school supplies if you don't know what that is. Anyways, me and my mom went and figured out the whole missing class thing so that was good.

The only thing I'm scared about now besides getting lost is having to try out for select choir. I talked to the teacher and she said that on the first day she would bring me into her office and have me sing a song for her and I hate it. Honestly, I would much rather sing in front of the whole class because I'm used to singing for large groups of people, but not just one person.

Anyways, the reason I decided to write this chapter is partially to let y'all know I'm not dead after the stress of the last chapter, but mostly to let y'all that are going into highschool to not be scared.

It can be scary, but it's not all that bad after the first day. At least freshman year, but I'm sure the rest aren't too bad.

Get involved in something like a club or a sport and make new friends because that's the best way to do it.

Just try to be brave and stay positive.

It's not all sunshine and rainbows, but you can do it if you try.

Love you guys <3

~Kass