022 ⇾ article

NAOMI LINDBERG SET TO STAR OPPOSITE CHRIS EVANS
IN UPCOMING MOVIE 'GIFTED'

Posted October 6, 2015                4:05PM

Seems like it's going to be a superbly busy year for Swedish actress, Naomi Lindberg (29), because director Marc Webb has just announced on Twitter that she has just been casted into the role of Bonnie Stevenson in his new movie, Gifted. Prior to Lindberg's casting, Jenny Slate (33) was initially set on taking on the role but was forced to drop it due to scheduling issues.

"Naomi [Lindberg] came in on an early Tuesday morning and just played out the scenes that were required of her so exceptionally well with Chris [Evans]," said director, Marc Webb

"Naomi [Lindberg] came in on an early Tuesday morning and just played out the scenes that were required of her so exceptionally well with Chris [Evans]," said director, Marc Webb. "They're the perfect Frank and Bonnie."

It's also been reported that Lindberg will be playing Evans' love interest in the movie. So, that's something to look forward to!

Filming is said to begin sometime in mid November this year, although the release date of the film still remains unconfirmed. Chris Evans (34) who is famously known for his role as Captain America/Steve Rogers in the Marvel Cinematic Universe was casted into the role of Frank Adler just three weeks ago, along with Octavia Spencer (43) and Mckenna Grace (9). The movie is said to center around a gifted seven-year old girl (played by Grace) who has an exceptional flair in all things math.

Congratulations to the Swedish beauty on landing the role of Bonnie Stevenson in Webb's new movie, Gifted! The Danish Girl will be premiering in the United States and United Kingdom on November 27, 2015 and January 1, 2016 respectively.

R E L A T E D  A R T I C L E S

NAOMI LINDBERG AND BEN BARNES SPARK DATING RUMORS

CHRIS EVANS MEETS SCOTT PILGRIM'S MACKENZIE HAYWOOD ON A BLIND DATE

NAOMI LINDBERG ON HER RELATIONSHIP WITH NARNIA'S BEN BARNES: "WE'RE JUST REALLY CLOSE FRIENDS"