040 ⇾ taunting messages & comforting hugs

As soon as Naomi received the address to the place she'd agreed to meet Sebastian at, she pocketed her phone, swiped her keys off the counter and bolted out the door. She'd been on standby ever since Sebastian texted her because she knew that they needed to get to Chris immediately.

It'd been a couple of days since the articles were published and knowing Chris---the sweetheart of a guy who delicately wears his heart on his sleeve---he was probably in a dark place now that everyone's taken their turns to bash the lovable actor.

Seeing the tweets about Chris and the comments on his Instagram made everyone around Chris see red because he wasn't the one who was at fault here. And the thing about Chris breaking up with Mackenzie---when there was completely nothing to break up to begin with---over the God damned phone was complete and utter bullshit, along with the fact that the so called 'source' had the audacity to report such a thing was despicable beyond measures.

Making a dash across the lobby, Naomi briefly waved at Fred, the doorman, before jumping into the cab she'd arranged to pick her up. She texted Sebastian, letting him know that she was on her way now after she'd slipped the driver the address to the restaurant.

Throughout the entire ride to the restaurant, Naomi found it immensely difficult to sit still, especially with her heart pounding at an abnormally fast rate and her mind being all over the place. No one has heard or seen Chris for two days and that was enough to get her to worry about the man.

Sure, he was a grown-up man with a steady job and career but that didn't necessarily mean that he was devoid of his emotions and feelings.

When the cab driver announced their arrival at the restaurant, Naomi took out a couple of bills and handed it to him before slipping out of the car. Just as she was about to ring up Sebastian, a black Range Rover pulled up right in front of her and out came Sebastian.

"Naomi," Sebastian sighed contentedly before engulfing the Swedish woman in a hug

Naomi chuckled and rubbed his back soothingly before pulling away from their embrace. "It's good to finally meet you, Sebastian."

"Seb," Sebastian reminded her. "Call me Seb---"

"Introduce us too, you idiot!" Mackie yelled from the car, earning an eye roll from Sebastian. "Hello, Chris' lady friend!" Mackie waved enthusiastically at Naomi while having his arm perched on the car window.

Naomi stifled a giggle and waved back as Sebastian rolled his eyes yet again at his friend before gesturing at her to hop into the passenger's seat. As soon as Robert pulled off the side of the road and began driving towards Chris' apartment, he turned to face Naomi for a split second and extended his hand out for her to take.

 As soon as Robert pulled off the side of the road and began driving towards Chris' apartment, he turned to face Naomi for a split second and extended his hand out for her to take