075 ⇾ private messages

WhatsApp Messages with Chris

Chris
naomi?
are you there?

Naomi
so, you're texting me now?

Chris
you have every right to be angry with me but please, hear me out. . .

Naomi
hear you out?
hear you out?
what about hearing me out when you found out about the article?
did you ever think to ask me about it when it surfaced?

Chris
i made a huge mistake, naomi. i know that now and i can't even begin to tell you how sorry i am.

Naomi
i told you i loved you before i left for london. . .
even when i kept pushing you away, i still told you how i felt.
even when my mum was still being the worst mum on earth, treating my dad like dirt, i still told you how i felt.

Chris
you never told me about your mum. . .

Naomi
well, i was going to after i got back from london but then you decided to give me the silent treatment. you should have talked to me about it. you shouldn't have kept your mouth shut about it because i was restless about it when i found out last week.

Chris
i know, i know you were restless.
i made a mistake, naomi. i screwed up. and you're right, i should have came to you about it as soon as i found out. i was wrong to assume things and jump to conclusions.
i'm so incredibly sorry, naomi. . .

Naomi
how the hell did you even find out about me being restless when i saw the article last week?

Chris
i ran into ben a few days ago.

Naomi
oh so, after you talked to ben did you only think to come and talk to me about this?

Chris
i made a mistake.

Naomi
you sure as hell as did.
you should have talked to me and not assume that ben and i were together just because of a stupid article! you of all people should know what kind of lies they love to spread.
why would you even assume such a thing?
and don't lie to me, chris. i want the truth.

Chris
i know this is going to sound really stupid. . . but i saw the way ben has looked at you all this while. at first, i thought it was just a good friend admiring a friend but then i started to realize that he looked at you the way i do. and i don't look at you as a friend, at least not since a couple of months ago.

Naomi
. . . what else did he tell you?

Chris
he told me he confessed to you after you left for georgia.
is that why you were upset when we started filming?