065 ⇾ instagram & twitter

naomilindberg it has come to my attention that several entertainment news articles are now saying that chris is probably the worst boyfriend there is, citing that he can only keep his relationships afloat for a month, or probably three at most

i only have two words for you lot; please stop. please, for the love of god, just stop.

stop spreading rumours about this wonderful man and stop painting him as a man who knows nothing about love. chris is my dearest friend and i absolutely abhor everything i've seen on the internet these past few days. it is incredibly disrespectful and hurtful to condemn someone like that.

christopher robert evans is nothing but a sweetheart with the purest & most golden heart on earth. put yourself in his shoes the next time you decide to write such a piece. put yourself in his shoes the next time you decide to open your mouth.

268,997 likes | 56,013 comments

username YES MOM GO OFF

username2 i love naomi even more now for standing up for chris

username3 this screams 'stop fucking harassing my boyfriend'

username4 "my dearest friend" naomi why u lying

jenlawrence anyone who talks shit about christopher evans is going to have to fucking deal with me, too.

emmastone we stand by you a 100%, babe.

brielarson nobody disses captain america.

robertdowneyjr @chrisevans please look at this. this says it all. this doesn't look like someone who doesn't. . . you know what i mean. you know it. and i know you feel it.

thepaulrudd i'm still upset over the fact that you two aren't together.

username5 excuse me wHAT DID YOU JUST SAY PAUL @thepaulrudd

imsebastianstan i told you @chrisevans everyone loves you and everyone has got your back. just look at what this lovely woman has to say.

username6 i fucking ship evansberg

renner4real we love you, kiddo. 🖤 thank you for sticking up for chris.

scarlettjohansson chris is so lucky to have you, babe. 💗

jenlawrence and naomi is lucky to have chris, too. aren't you, @naomilindberg?

emmastone @jenlawrence we talked about this, jen. this is supposed to be private stuff.

username7 yo did you guys notice that naomi said dearest friend and not boyfriend i'm fucking upset