048 ⇾ private messages

WhatsApp Messages with Ben

Ben
naomi, i know that you're perhaps exhausted from the day's events, what with filming and running about on set but i desperately need to get this off my chest.
we've been friends for over three years and no doubt has these past three years been absolutely wonderful, especially with you in the picture. i just cannot believe, even till this very day, that i was privileged enough to have been grazed by the existence of a woman like you, a woman with your intelligence and elegance, your wit and compassion, and your overwhelming sweetness and selflessness. you exude love and kindness like no other and i used to think that it was utterly impossible for one person to emanate such qualities, up to the point where you're brimming with them.
you certainly are an exceptional woman, naomi.
and while i would want nothing more than for us to stay friends for eternity, my feelings for you just won't allow it. in the years we've been friends, you've touched my heart in ways that no one else has and every day, i'd find myself being inspired by you. i'd find myself falling in love with you a little more every day.
seeing you achieve your goals and dreams always puts a smile on my face because it puts a smile on that beautiful face of yours. your happiness has always been my happiness and your sadness mine.
i'm sorry i couldn't keep my feelings to myself, that i couldn't set them aside and be selfless. i wish i was as selfless as you but my feelings for you have taunted me from time to time because the thought of another man whisking you away and sweeping you off of your feet has always been my biggest fear.
i know i've never verbally and clearly expressed how i feel about you but they're always there, locked away because i didn't know how you'd react to my confession. also, i didn't want to lose you because that's the last thing i'd ever want. i'd rather have you as a friend than not have you at all. though, i'm not sure how things might play out for us now that i've confessed my feelings for you.
i'll be leaving for london in a week's time. i thought that it was about time i went home and pay a visit to mum and dad, as well as a few friends i haven't seen in a while.
chris is a good man, naomi, and i know you know that. and truthfully, i'm glad that he's a good lad. a very good lad. i hope that things will work out well for the both of you because you deserve the best, naomi. you deserve the absolute best and you deserve to be happy.
whatever your decision may be in the end, i'll respect it. i'll always respect your decisions and support you all the way through. i can't even begin to tell you just how grateful and utterly blessed i am to have met you.
i love you, naomi.
please take care of yourself.

love,
ben

---a/n; i just wanna give ben a big hug 💔

---
a/n; i just wanna give ben a big hug 💔