Chapter 1

"Hey! Hey! What are you doing? Don't touch me!"
I yell, scream, and kick at my kidnappers as one of them lifts me over their shoulders.
"Who are you to have the audacity to touch me! Put me down!"
I screech at the top of my lungs to my abductors. While still whacking the person's back. I stopped screaming as it was not to any help, and I look at my surroundings quickly before they push me into a van. No one was there to help me except myself. I start to think back. I saw four no, six people including the person holding me and that was all. What do they want from me? The person holding me places me on the floor of the van, I briskly move to the corner of the van and push my legs up in a fetal position.
"What do you want from me?"
I convey with a large quiver in my voice. The five strangers say nothing and turn around to sit. The vehicle starts moving and I start to shake violently, where are they taking me? What do they want with me? I started to think, if I piss them off in the slightest, I could be killed. I stayed clammed up, trying not to let anything be heard from me, not even my breathing can be heard. After minutes I stay as quiet as I can be, the whole van silent you could hear a pin drop. The people who had kidnapped me were sitting turned facing the dark road except one who was watching me with cerulean eyes. I had put my head down in between my legs, now looking at the floor of the moving van. What felt like hours has only been a few minutes, the van finally stopped in a abrupt shake. I looked up briskly to see the van doors slide open with a firm wrest. All I could see was a dark house covered by shadows, along with midnight street lights in the background only lighting up smaller houses in the backdrop. I remained in place where I was sitting, which I now considered my safe space, while my kidnappers started to maneuver around in the van. While still dark in the van a open hand had appeared in my view. I didn't move one muscle.
"It's ok, your safe with us."
A unaccustomed voice had spoken to me. I still didn't hesitate to move. How could I trust these people, but how could I not trust these people? They could be good after all, nevertheless why would I need protecting in the first place? After quick consideration, I proceeded to grab the strangers hand, I couldn't leave anyways. They go ahead and lift me up and started to get out of the van, at the same time still holding my hand. We both get out of the van, still I could only see shadows and figures of the people around me. I swiftly teared my hand away from theirs and slightly moved away from my abductor. One of the kidnappers opened the door to the rather large house. The porch light had turned on from them walking in and I started to see parts of there faces. One of them, had ocean blue eyes, just like the ones I had seen staring at me in the van only a few minutes ago. Another one of my abductors, that I had not seen before had small eyes, with long blond hair and a beanie on his head he looked older then the rest of the boys. Beside him, a shorter boy around fifth-teen had his arms crossed patiently waiting for them to enter the house. In front of me was another set of boys, one had white tipped hair while the other boy that was much taller then everyone else had dark brown hair and a sharp jawline. After looking at each of their features I glance over to my left, where I see another boy with curly hair with a nose piercing and a ear one too. Which shined brightly in the porch light.