Chapter 29

The rest of the boys who haven't seen what had gone on walk down the stairs still in their pajamas; which consisted of no shirt and joggers.
"Are you sure your fine?"
Corbyn knocked me back into reality. I nodded at him, it was just one slap, no need to worry so much.
"What happened? Are you ok?"
Daniel asks me, I did not want to talk about what just happened; I don't even know what just happened. Soon enough all the boys gather around me- including Jack. I silently put my head down. I look to the marble floor, which made my bare feet shiver with coldness. My cheek was slowly dying down, and started to become a normal temperature. I don't know what was going on, but I kept my head down; no one was talking- and no one was moving. I get a nice warm hug from someone, I don't know who, but I intended on staying like this for awhile. It felt nice to feel appreciated; and held- even if the person holding you might not actually appreciate you. I gave a huge hug back. The mysterious person rubbed my hair, I did not mind at all; I always liked it when people touched my hair. It felt like I was a cat who was sheltered by a happy family; weird to think about, I know, but it was how I felt at that moment.

Who do you think gave her the first hug before the group hug? 😮😜