Chapter 32

Everyone gets up and puts their dishes in the sink. I was still eating my waffle, as I spent half the time thinking about life's questions. Daniel walks over to me while I was sitting down.
"Thanks for making something other then waffles, Angel."
He gives me a smile, which was the best thing I have received since being in this prison, you call a home. Daniel quickly kisses my forehead then walks away like nothing. I didn't know much about these boys, but I did know one thing; they were smooth as hell.
"You're just going to kiss me on my forehead and not say anything!"
I ran over to Daniel, who was walking to the living room where the other boys- and Aspen, were seated. I'm complaining to Daniel, and he just smiles at me a chuckles occasionally.
"You enjoyed it, so shush Angel."
I stand in the doorway, the boys were now all seated. I crossed my arms, tapped my foot, and put one of my eyebrows up; my face showed a expression of a sarcastic 'really'. Daniel looked up from his phone, did his cute innocent looking smile, then looked down. I shook my head and laughed silently, I made myself a seat in between Jonah and Daniel. I just sat their and stared off into space, there was nothing for me to do expect wait for something to happen.