Chapter 16

"I'm not the crazy one here! You guys are!"
I roar at them. They were not normal I know that for sure. Corbyn tries to step closer to me I put my hand out, signaling him not to walk any closer to me.
"Please at least listen to us."
I move my hand down back to my side, should I listen to these boys? I got lost in my own thoughts, which was typical of me. I kept asking questions to myself, should I trust them? If I did trust them would they turn on me? After a few questions I get another embrace from Corbyn. Wha-what? Their not going to kill me, I started to trust these boys. I leaned my head on Corbyn once more, this time much longer until Little Miss Beat had to speak out once more.
"I say just kill the girl."
My eyes went out of my head, she really wanted to kill me! I remembered what I said earlier, protect yourself. Do what you have to.
"Shut up Aspen."
Was all Daniel said to her. I could tell Daniel did not want to hear her crap anymore.
"She found out about us! That's the only thing we could do in this situation."
Corbyn protectively put his arm around my back.
"We're not going to kill her Aspen."
All I could hear was Aspen groan as my face was digging into Corbyn's chest. Why did I feel protected by these boys. It felt like a game, every time they did something good for me, they would gain a plus one. And slowly they would gain over hundred points, finally gaining my trust. However, they were only at two points, and they had a long way to go to fulfill my trust to them.

300 hundred words! Not as good as I first started writing the book, but at least it's not 100 hundred words!