Chapter 3

Hey guys sorry for taking a bit long to update :P I write all of my chapters ahead of time and believe me I have been writing a lot and my hand is cramping like crazy!! haha.

Uhh but in this part of the story I am not really going by the show because I want to get more into Hotaru's story first :P Hope you don't mind! Thank you so much for voting and favouriting and commenting I wasn't expecting this much attention its awesome!! Oh and by the way you should check out another Kakashi Love Story called Alone in Both Worlds by BluePringlez 

Her story is amazing!! :D anyways onto chapter 3!! I hope you like it ^.^

"Hotaru Kinimachi you have been arrested with the charge of being a member of the Akatsuki. The punishment for this is death because the Akatsuki have terrorized and murdered thousands of people and kidnapped many young shinobi. But first we will unravel your mind and find out the secrets to your group and hopefully who your leader is." Ibiki finishes and I feel the tears begin to flow again. Why won't he let me tell him what's going on?! Every time I try to speak he tortures me with something, I can barely keep my eyes open.

"Please! I am not a member of the Akatsuki! They kidnapped me when I was sixteen and kept me for three years! I only just escaped and ended up here! I can tell you everything you need to know but you can't go into my head there is a mind block there!" I say through my sobs but feel relief that I was finally able to say something without being hit or worse.

"I can get through any mind block!" He says and I shake my head.

"The moment you break through it I will die and you will get nothing!" I yell and Kakashi steps in front of me.

"If she was a member of the Akatsuki why would they put a mind block on her? Also she would not be so eager to give out information about the other members. The members of the Akatsuki may be selfish but they would put their cause before their own lives." Kakashi says and I smile gratefully at him coming to my defense. Ibiki stares at me studying my face for what feels like a lifetime thinking about what Kakashi has said.

"Alright Kakashi, get Tsunade and we will try and get as much information from her as possible without force." He says not taking his eyes off me. Kakashi nods and dissapears in a cloud of smoke making my already quite fragile body have a coughing spasm. 

Ibiki's tortue methods not only weaken the mind and make you tired but they make your body extremely weak and fragile, almost like a helpless child.

"What Akatsuki members do you know and have information on?" He asks me sternly.

"Pain, Deidara, Hidan, Kisame, Konan, and... Itachi." I hesitate at the last name making him eye me with extra caution.

"Hidan and Deidara are dead tell us about Pain." I wince at the power in his voice but nod my head taking a deep breath.

"Pain has the power of the Rinnegan and he controls six dead bodies he calls the Six Paths of Pain. He controls them by inserting long medal rods through out their bodies and he transmits his chakra into them so when Six Paths is around you can be sure the real Pain is around somewhere close by. Each of the different Six Paths of Pain specialize in a certain type of jutsu and when they are together they are unbeatable." I sob some more wondering what they will do to me when they find out what I have told the Hidden Leaf... Will they destroy the village?

"I hope someone is writing all of this down!" Ibiki yells and a few Shinobi start to do so.

"Tell me about Kisame next." he says and I nod.