Chapter 7

Alright sorry for not uploading this weekend but I was moving and I didn't get my computer hooked back up until now :P

This chapter is shorter then I originally intended but I have to unpack and stuff and I was going to update tomorrow but I decided I should ASAP because I have made you guys wait long enough with a big cliffhanger.

:( I am sorrryyy!!!!

Onto ze story!!

“Hotaru, I am still here just as I promised I would be.” A strong voice sounds and I open my eyes to see I am standing in a small clearing in a forest with purple and white wildflowers growing all around me.

“I am here to tell you what you must do for my clan and myself to let us finally rest in peace.” The voice says and when I recognise it I let out a gasp and I feel water coming to my eyes.

“Itachi… I had hoped that maybe your brother wouldn’t have…” I don’t finish, I don’t want to confirm what actually happened.

“We can talk about that another time, but right now I need you to do the thing you promised my clan. There are two things that need to be done, one you have to tell Sasuke Uchiha my little brother the whole complete truth about what happened that night with the clan.” He says appearing before me and placing a hand on my shoulder. I look at him with tears falling down my face and he gives me a soft smile.

“Second, Danzo of the Hidden Leaf must die. It does not matter if you or Sasuke does it but he needs to die. He is a horrible man who is greedy for power and he is responsible for the murder of my family. I was young back then and the Foundation has a way of brainwashing you into doing whatever they ask. I am just happy my clan understands and forgives me.” He gives me another small smile and I return it with tears still flowing.

“Is there a certain time limit on when I must do this?” I ask and he shakes his head and I nod.

“Itachi… I… See ya around.” I say quietly and I turn around and walk away.

I look down at the beautiful flowers and my body shakes with sobs, my best friend is gone… Is it selfish of me that I don’t want to help just so Itachi and I can still talk? Once he crosses over whatever they cross over I will never see him again… Just like Yoite.

I open my eyes and cry, I cry until there is no tears left to cry.

“Hotaru-Sensei? Are you alright?” Sky’s small and worried voice echoes through the room and I look up to see him wearing his Akatsuki coat with a concerned expression on his face.

“Itachi… He won’t be coming back Sky.” I say with shaky breaths and Sky nods looking sad.

“Itachi made his choice. We are leaving now so both of you come with me.” A powerful voice says and I look at the doorway to see the head Pain standing there waiting for us.

I look at Sky to see him trembling with fear for his first mission. This isn’t fair for him, he doesn’t understand what the Akatsuki do… He is too young to see murder or be the murderer.