Chapter 17

Alright guys so I didn’t post this weekend because I was camping and had no internet :P

But here is ze new chapter!! :D hehe I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks so much for the positive support by the way! I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE OVER 2000 VIEWS!! :D this is huge for me guys and I could not have done it without you all.

ONTO ZE STORY!!

I walk through the village with a smile on my face. It has been raining for three days straight and now we finally have some beautiful weather. The drunk incident happened a week ago and Kakashi still doesn’t remember what he did…

I continue to walk and make my way through the almost finished village and toward Training Grounds 7.

Sky has been training non stop with Gai and it has been driving me up the wall. But of course Sky being the nice little guy he is he always invites Gai over for dinner and I have to deal with his constant attempts at flirting with me. It feels as though Kakashi is about to rip his head off.

I finally reach the clearing surrounded by forest and I see Gai and Sky fighting. I stand there to watch and my eyebrows go up in surprise at Sky’s speed.

I activate my Sharingan so I can see properly and I have trouble still.

Sky and Gai are fighting so fast they are literally smoking. Sky sends a kick to Gai’s face that lands and a loud crack sounding like thunder echoes through out the field and Gai flies out of there and into the forest taking down trees with him.

“Hotaru-Sensei! Did you see that?! Huh did you see me do that to Gai-Sensei?!” Sky shouts as he takes notice of me and he runs over to me with a goofy grin on his face and I give him a proud smile.

“Yes I saw it and it was great. You have become really powerful Sky. But I need to take you to see the Hokage. I think we are going to discuss when you are taking your test to determine what ninja rank to give you.” I say and he jumps up and down with excitement.

“Yay! Let’s go!ByeGai-Sensei I am going to see the Hokage!” Sky shouts and Gai stumbles over with a goofy smile.

“Alright I will see you tomorrow my little youthful sprite.” Gai says before falling to the ground and I roll my eyes.

What a freaking weirdo.

We walk toward the Hokage’s Office with Sky blabbing on about how awesome Gai is etc etc. So I tune him out and start to think about random things.

I wonder what Kakashi is making for supper tonight? Lately we have been taking turns as to who makes dinner.

We act like the couples you see on the street and it is nice to have one normal thing in my life. But I still get nervous around him like before I knew he liked me back.

It’s too bad that I will have to move out soon… I can’t help but hope that something happens and there won’t be any open apartments for me.

“Hotaru-Sensei?! Are you listening? We are here!” Sky shouts in my ear and I flinch and realize I am standing in front of Tsunade’s office. I smile with a red face feeling embarrassed that I got caught zoning out and I step into the office to see Tsunade and Ibiki talking quietly but they stop and turn to see me.

“Hotaru.” Ibiki states with a nod and I nod back and walk toward Tsunade.

“Ah Hotaru I was wondering when you and Sky would get here. I need to talk to the both of you.” She says with importance and I feel my stomach drop.