Chapter 27

Sorry it has been so long!!! I have been experiencing writers block and it is dreaful!!! Anyways WOW this story has almost 10,000 reads!! THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!! <3

ONTO ZE STORY!!!

I rub my hand over my now swollen belly and I let out another groan of pain. This has been going on for three weeks now. Only one more week to go.

"Alright Hotaru time for your daily ultrasound. Today we get to find out the sex." Tie comes in and I send him a massive death glare but I am in to much pain to hold it for too long.

"What is in this for you? Please if you let me go I will give you anything you want." I say in between gasps of pain and I hear him chuckle and he gets closer to me a little to close for comfort with a sinister smile on his face.

"I want to watch you suffer... Hotaru a long time ago you killed my brother while he was doing something important for me do you remember?" He asks with a sick smile and I shake my head feeling confused and he starts to spread the gel over my stomach and the machine comes to life with a whirring sound.

"Who was your brother? Maybe I knew his brain?" I ask and he laughs and he shakes his head as he places the small camera device on my stomach and I watch the screen as I see my baby show up.

"Well he has grown a large amount since yesterday." Tie says and I gasp.

"He?! So the baby is a boy?" I ask feeling excited and he smiles and nods.

Kirai! I am having a baby boy... Maybe he will look like Kakashi.

"Alright here is some medication to help you sleep I will be back tomorrow." He hands me a small chewable pill and I quickly eat it and he leaves to walk out the door but he stops and he turns to smile at me.

"My brother is the man who came to your village and killed your parents. He was there because I wanted you for myself." He says with a sick smile and he closes the door with a click leaving me to stare at the place where he last stood with horror.

HE WAS THE ONE?! This whole time I have been searching and the bastard was right under my nose! He will regret what he did... I will kill him!

"Kirai are you there?" I ask feeling weaker then before.

Yes Hotaru I am here.

"Can you believe it?! I am going to have a baby boy!"

That is great, have you thought of names yet?

"Yes... His name is going to be Karasu."

Doesn't that mean... So you are naming him after his father?

"Yes... I have been meaning to ask you something else Kirai."

What is it?

"When I have Karasu, I want you to split yourself and half of you go with him. I want you to tell him about his parents and about Konoha. Give him hope Kirai."

But that is so risky Hotaru! You could die! I could accidentally split your soul in half!

"I know the risks! But this is my child! I don't care about anyone elses safety except for his! Damn it just this once Kirai do what I ask of you!"

Alright Hotaru... I will do it when you give birth to him but it will be even more painful then normal child birth.

"Thank you Kirai, you are the only one keeping me sane right now... While I was sleeping did you overhear anything about the war or Kakashi?" I ask feeling hopeful but when I am responded to with silence I feel my heart sink.