Chapter 25

Alrighty I am sooo super duper sorry I did not post before the surgery!!! I was to busy pigging out on food and getting prepared :(

Buut I am well enough now where I am off the pain killers so now I can sit at my computer without passing out and write a chapter without being half in the bag.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and please try to remember how sorry I am :/ ALSO this is important!

My bestest friend has just put up her first story on Wattpad ever!! Yaaay!

You should totally check it out! It is a Naruto FanFic and is just starting out.

Her name is AurorisNightFly and this story is called Tangled Roots.

Anyways now to finally stop with all the torturous waiting!!

ONTO ZE STORY!!!

“Help! Help me please!” I hear another scream and I quickly make my way over to the voice. It has been like this for the past two days straight, and luckily I have seen no sign ofKakashi,Sky, or any other I care deeply for.

I am not saying what is happening to the other Shinobi is okay it most certainly is not but I am glad that my loved ones are okay…

I race over to an ANBU holding a man covered in blood and missing his left arm,  the blood pouring out of it has made a puddle around him and he looks pale as though he is about to completely be drained.

I grab him and we bring him over to an empty stretcher and soon another male medical nin comes to my side and we start to bandage up the mans stump and give him more blood.

“Do you think he will make it?” The other medical nin asks me and I give him an unsure look.

“It is hard to say… If the blood goes in him fast enough then he will but if it doesn’t then he won’t make it in the morning. We will just have to wait and see. Was anything explained to you as to what happened to him?” I ask and he shakes his head and we quickly finish wrapping the mans stump up.

We finish and I sit on a nearby chair feeling exhausted.

“I am Tie by the way.” I look up to see the medical nin smiling at me and I smile back and shake his hand.

“My name is Hotaru, I am second in command here.” I say and he nods and I stand up.

“Mind if I tail you for a bit? I am completely new with this whole hospital thing.” He confesses and I smile and nod and we start to walk around looking for where we are needed.

“What village are you from?” He asks from behind me and I continue to look for people in need of us.

“Village hidden in the leaves, how about you?” I ask and I turn to him and he starts to walk beside me.

“Village hidden in the mist.” He says and I nod and smile.

“Do you have family and comrades out there too?” I ask and he gives me a small smile in return.

“Yea my little sister and a few close friends… I worry about them a lot.” He says and I nod understanding him completely.

“All the people I care about are in this war.” I say and he puts a hand on my shoulder.

“I am sure that they will survive. With your medical care there is no doubt in my mind.” He smiles and I smirk at him accepting the compliment.

Is he flirting with me??

“Hotaru! Tsunade needs you!” I turn to see an ANBU bent over andbreathing heavily, as if he just ran over here which means it isurgent.