Chapter 24

Alrighty this will most likely be my last update before the surgery :( Sorry guys but as I sad in the chapter before I will not be up to writing.

Anyways, just so you know there only around 5-7 chapters left in this story and YES I am making a sequel :) I am already starting to work on it so that the wait for you guys will not be too long!

Thanks to everyone who has stayed faithful and voted, commented, and supported me with my story! You guys are AMAZING and every chapter is dedicated to ALL of you :3

alrighty then... Over 4000 views :D

ONTO ZE STORY!!

I walk out of my small room feeling determined. We left yesterday and we are now at the headquarters for the war. Kakashi leaves tomorrow, we got news that Madara will be sending out his army tomorrow and everyone needs to be ready, today we are just getting ready.

I walk into a large room to see thousands of cots set up everywhere and people setting up different medical instruments around them. I look around the room and I spot Tsunade harrassing a bunch of Medical Ninja, I make my way over and slip beside her. She gives me a small smile and she turns back to everyone in front of her.

"Alright so some of you will be going out onto the battlefield because you will be needed there for emergencies. Sakura will be in charge because she has the most experience and was taught under me. Now go over to the registration desk to pick up your new headbands and you will also be told whether you will be staying here or going onto the field. Also each Medical Ninja will have two ANBU with them at all times to help transport people here so that you guys can stay out there." She says in a loud commanding voice and everyone nods and I look at Sakura and give her a small smile.

She looks really nervous... This is her first war and she is in control of so many lives it must be very stressful...

The ninja scatter and I turn to Tsunade smiling at me.

"It is good to have you on board Hotaru. We are going to need all the help we can get, I am not going to be here all of the time so while I am away I am appointing you in charge of the medical ninja here understood?" She asks, well more like demands and I nod eagerly.

"Also Kakashi told me to tell you that if you start to feel weak or tired in any way lie down and let someone else take over. But I already know that you will be doing so if you need to." She says with a smile and I roll my eyes.

"He has been crazy ever since he found out hasn't he?" She asks and I nod.

"He won't even let me carry groceries." I say and she laughs and places a hand on my shoulder.

"It is because he loves you. Don't worry after all this is over and you have your baby things will settle down." She says and she gives me a sincere smile which I return.

"Are you nervous?" I ask and she shrugs.

"I guess I am only nervous about losing. My life does not matter but we need to win this war. Madara is evil and we cannot let him take over the world." She says and I nod in agreement.

"So this is my last night with Kakashi?" I ask feeling horrible and she nods.

"Don't worry he will be fine, alright come help set things up." She says and I nod and follow her.

Tonight might be the last time I see Kakashi... No I can't think like that, he is strong and he will come back! He has to because I cannot raise a baby on my own.

I just hope that he comes back unharmed... I hope that Sky will be fine though, I am still mad about Tsunade sending him to the front lines.

We work for the rest of the day and I get along well with the other ninja but you can tell everyone is faking and trying to stay positive knowing what is going to happen tomorrow. It is nice to have a chance to smile again though, there will not be many smiles starting tomorrow and for who knows how long.