Chapter 16

Mwahahaha this chapter shall be awesome! I wanted to say thank you to BluePringlez for making this chapter possible by giving me most of the ideas for it! :D

I was on Narutopedia looking up stuff about Kakashi and I saw something :O

In this part he is said to be 29-30 years old… Lets just pretend he is 25 or something mmkay? ^.^

ONTO ZE STORY!!!

Gai walks in behind Kakashi with a stupid grin on his face and Sky screams when he sees him.

“What’s up with your ugly ass eyebrows?!” He screams and I hit him on the head.

“Language Sky!” I shout and he smiles innocently at me.

I look back to Kakashi and Gai to see Kakashi rubbing the back of his head and Gai staring at Sky in shock.

I smirk to myself though, Sky you can be obnoxious but you do it at the best of times.

“Dinner is just ready, Sky will you please go and get an extra plate, glass, and utensils for Gai.” I smile at Sky and he nods and runs over to the cupboards.

I sit across from Kakashi and Gai sits beside Kakashi and I sigh in relief.

I don’t want him to get eyebrow hair in my food!

We start to eat in an awkward silence.

“I just so happened to wander by Gai so I thought after our long mission it would be nice to treat him to dinner.” Kakashi says with an awkward smile and my eyebrow twitches. I kick him from under the table and he stiffens but Gai doesn’t notice.

“So who is this youthful young spirit? Hotaru you didn’t tell me you had a kid!” Gai says smiling like a weirdo and I spit out the water in my mouth all over Kakashi who gives me an irritated look and I smirk at him.

“Hotaru-Sensei is my Sensei! My name is Sky! Who the heck are you?!” He shouts and Gai smiles at him.

“I like your spirit! You are full of youthfulness Sky! I am Might Gai! But you can call me Gai-Sensei if you want.” Gai smiles at Sky and Sky smiles back excitedly.

“Alright another ninja sensei!” He shouts and he pumps his fist in the air and I give Kakashi a death glare which he pretends not to see as he pokes at the vegetables on his plate.

So this is your master plan. You want Gai to take Sky away from me, this is war! He shall not have my Sky!

“Hey Gai-Sensei why are you dressed like that?!” Sky shouts and Gai smiles at him like a weirdo.

“Well because I am dressed youthful and as some would say in style. This is today’s new fashion for youths of course! I am surprised you are not wearing it! It is super cool!” He shouts with a thumbs up and Sky stares at him in awe.

“That’s enough Gai, I will not have Sky prancing around in some creepy orange and green get up.” I say and Gai looks at me with anime tears.

“Alright he is your son after all so whatever you say goes!” Gai says with a chuckle and I spit my soup broth on Kakashi and he gives me another irritated look and I smirk at him again.

We finish eating and I by some miracle do not strangle Kakashi or Gai.

Kakashi leaves to take a shower after having water, broth, noodles, and rice spat on him. I smile to myself evilly. Gai leaves to get ready for tonight and he winks at me making me almost puke.

I sit with Sky on his bed and stare at the TV.

“Kakashi and I are going out tonight and we won’t be back until late so I am going to unlock the movie cabinet for you.” I say and Sky smiles excitedly.