apollo justice

GENERAL - s/o who is a daredevil.

requested by : insanitics

• he's probably going to be a little bit surprised by how daring you are, but definitely won't scold you for it. If anything, he reinforces it! He finds it refreshing to see you having so much fun after a serious day at the office, it makes him happy.

• if you ask him to join you in something spontaneous, he might fire a sarcastic comment to you, putting down the idea straight away. But, with a little bit of persuasion from your part, he'll join in, screaming that he will definitely be fine.

• secretly admires you for your lunatic nature, but will never admit it. He'll act like it's very immature and quite dangerous, but he wishes he could have a little bit of your carefreeness, since Apollo can be a huge worrywart at times.

"I told you nothing good would come out of spontaneous rock climbing." He would playfully scold you, patching up any of your injuries you acquired from your adventures. He can be a bit of a mom with his constant scolding, but it's not in a serious nature.

• he finds it somewhat amusing as he can never guess what you're planning to do next. Dinner is always a mystery to him, as you could want fried chicken one minute but a Indian takeaway the next. You're unpredictable, something that Apollo fell in love with.

I tried my best with these, though I'm sure they're not that good.