simon blackquill, apollo justice, clay terran

SFW - what they do to make their s/o blush.

requested by : acediamonde

Simon Blackquill

suddenly compliments you completely out of the blue, which is odd for someone like him, as he isn't traditionally the most affectionate. It could be in the middle of a comfortable silence, or in the middle of a conversation.

he doesn't realise the weight of his words either, until you start to blush. He doesn't think that it could mean so much to you; he mumbles something about you being so cute and kissing your forehead.

he doesn't give the usual compliments either, always thinking of something different to say. He never seems to run out things to say though, since you're full of perfect qualities.
"You understand me so well, it's like you can read my mind."

Apollo Justice

he's very strong with how he presents himself, so his body language would be strong too. He might touch you in a way that makes you blush since it's so straightforward.

• he likes to rest his hand on your thigh, nothing sexual coming from it, but just enjoying the warmth that you resonate. It's soothing to him, even if he's unaware of how much it flusters you.

when you point this out to him, he's the one to blush next, mumbling a thousand apologies, taking his hand away immediately, thinking that he just committed a sin. It's quite funny to see, really.
"S-sorry you're just so warm... I couldn't help myself!"

Clay Terran

shines his beautiful smile at you, in a way that makes you feel shy all of a sudden, especially when he's talking about the future he wants to have with you. It's so precious to see, and ends up giving you rosy cheeks.

it's just him in general, the way that he winks at you across the room with a cheeky smile warms up your heart. As well as the genuine grin he offers whenever you see each other.

every time, he notices this, teasing you lightly, prodding your tinted cheeks, which only makes you blush more.
"You look so cute when you blush!"

school is kicking my ass as the moment, so sorry for the slow updates, but I am writing all of the requests... bit by bit.