klavier gavin

NSFW - general.

• you'd be lying if you said that Klavier doesn't like dressing room sex; it's his favourite. It's always before a show, the rushed, fiery element of the intercourse causes a more, passionate side of him to come out, roughly pinning you against the dresser as he pounds into you faster and faster.

• it at first takes a lot of persuading, but Klavier is sooo into cumming on your face. He won't admit it; but the sight of your pretty face splattered with his essence definitely will spur him for a second round, a rougher second round, knowing that he's marking you as his.

he's also very experimental with different sex positions. He sees sex as something to be enjoyable for both people, so likes to make sure you're having a good time like he is. His favourites include cowgirl, cat and pole position.

loves it when you praise him; he already has a rather large ego, known as a ladies man, so the approval you give him when he curls his fingers just the right way, or thrusts at the perfect angle, earns you a throaty groan. Sometimes, when he's feeling daring, he'll ask if from you teasingly.
"Tell me how much you love it, liebling."
"Klavier... I..."
"Come on, don't you like how my tongue feels against you?"
"Of course I do..!"

his mind is filthy, he's always thinking about you, dirtily of course. In a meeting with The Gavineers? He's zoned out, thinking about how erotic you looked rising him last night. Eating dinner with him? He's thinking about how much he'd rather be eating you. He doesn't have the guts to act on the thoughts though, surprisingly, leaving him with some uncared for boners.

he's a switch, but, if he does get dominated, he wants to be done so in the right way. He wants to be spoken to, told what to do, to feel like you really are the one in charge, that you control him. He's also into spanking, on the receiving end.

I see him also being into threesomes. Only with someone that he really trusts though, like Daryan. He's into watching someone else pleasure you, whether it's orally, or intercourse, and then show them how you like to be pleased, the way that makes you see stars.

the sexiest thing you could do for him is wear lingerie. Especially in black, since the colour compliments your seductive curves so well. It's one of the few times where he'll actually worship your body, treating it like a temple. Kissing your hips, thighs, collarbone, words are pouring from his lips as he undresses you.

• a kink for him is bilingual-ness. If his partner utters something in their mother tongue while they're in the heat of the moment, he'll slow his ministrations teasingly slow and make you repeat it in English. He gets hard looking at your flustered expression. If you do the same to him however, he's the one turning all blushy and needy.

Klavier is definitely one of the fictional men I would do things to—

sorry I haven't updated this month, schoolwork has been surprisingly full on despite it only being September, and has taken up much of my time.