klavier gavin, dick gumshoe

SFW - domestic headcanons, including what they do socially and what they do with their s/o.

requested by : ReaderInsRequestKing

Klavier Gavin

• he really loves spending time with you, on a Friday evening, watching your favourite show (which is also his), cuddled up on the sofa together. It's one of the few times where he can get away from the hectic lifestyle of a prosecutor and just be with you.

he's a huge fan of cooked breakfasts too, he doesn't like going out for food. Sunday mornings are the best. Whether it's him cooking for you, or vice versa, theres a lot of playful behaviour. The food is always delicious too!

• tries a lot to be super masculine and manly by attempting to fix the sink when there's something clogged, or any other type of household maintenance. He tends to pout a lot when he realises that he can't do it, which leaves it to you to reassure him that he's still a man.

he's pretty sociable with his friends, so he likes to meet up with them, you accompanying him of course, since most of them have their own lovers. He loves to go to the local karaoke place. It's fun and all at first, until he really starts to use his beautiful singing voice, completely outshining all of you. He doesn't even notice this, which leads to a lot of (jokey) eye rolls.

he's one of those people who keeps up with relationship trends, so you can bet that you've done the 'couples dressing each other up' tag, which leads to the both of you in fits of giggles as he tries to stumble around in high heels.
"This is so much harder than you make it look, fräulein!"

Dick Gumshoe

he often leaves stuff such as washing his clothes and menial tasks like that to you. Not because he's lazy, but because he's constantly being given new takes to do by Edgeworth that it gives him little time to do it himself. He's always thankful when his green overcoat is cleaned, bringing you in for a tight hug.

he loves to treat you to a meal out somewhere a little more lavish than you're used to once in a while, since the microwave meals lose their appeal. He loves to treat you to a new dress as well, to make you feel like a million dollars, since you deserve nothing less.

every month, the two of you record a new voicemail for the house phone. He'd never tell you, but the reason he does this is when things are going tough at the station, he'll ring it up so he can remind himself of the wonderful relationship he has.

he's quite competent at the smaller tasks in the house, like changing the doorknob for the bathroom, the lightbulb etc. He never lets you do the said tasks, since it makes him feel important.

• he doesn't have many friends, excluding Phoenix and the office, so on the rare occasion, the small group of you meet up at the bar for social drinks. It's always lovely, and Gumshoe boasts about how lucky he is to have you.
"You see pal? I'm so lucky to call her mine, she tells me she loves me every night!"

Gumshoe is such an underrated character, he needs so much love.