athena cykes, phoenix wright, apollo justice

SFW - what they like to do on a sunny day.

Athena Cykes

• she would love you to take you out on a jog to bask in the heat of the day. If you couldn't manage jogging, she'd be more than happy to take you for a long walk, choosing the most scenic routes where you can admire the beautiful weather together.

• Athena would also love to take you out to get ice creams together. Being in such a good mood (as widget clearly shows) she would let you have whatever flavour and style you would; though she can't guarantee that some of it won't end up in her mouth!

• I can see her wanting to go swimming or do an activity that's similar. She wants to take advantage of the weather while she can, and is no happier now that you're at her side.

Phoenix Wright

• he might need to be dragged out of the office since he does so much work, but once you've got him, Phoenix will be very intrigued to hear what you've planned for the day, he's up for anything as long as it makes you happy.

• take him to a park, or somewhere similar. Somewhere that's relaxing will really get him enjoying the heat of the day. He likes the calm atmosphere and that the two of you can talk to each other.

• when the evening sunset starts to appear, taking him to an outdoor bar would probably make him melt with adoration. Whether it's just you or your pals are with you, Phoenix will be sure to show you much he appreciates your efforts.

Apollo Justice

• up to the mountains is where Apollo would want to go. If you have to travel, so be it. He wants to see the sun at the highest point he can, also he would love to yell at the top of his lungs how much he loves this weather (of course).

• similar to Athena, Apollo would love if you had a picnic or a snack near the mountains. He wouldn't stop gushing you with compliments that you made the delicious food yourself, and would repay the favour by taking you for a special treat later on.

• he would love to send such a beautiful day by watching the sunset with you, in a sanctuary of privacy, arms wrapped around you. If you're lucky, you might get a reward for your generous efforts today, you'll be sure to be thanked.

sorry for my inactivity these past few months, school has been very stressful! <3