miles edgeworth

NSFW - s/o into BDSM and being a sadistic dominant.

requested by - peche00douce

• okay, Miles would definitely be a little bit intimidated by your confession, though he would try and keep up his usual calm composure. His interest would be peaked as a result, he would go out of his way to research the kink, so that the next time you were intimate, he would be able to introduce his own ideas of BDSM that were bound to surprise you...

• as we all know, Miles is a confident dominant, so the idea of being completely submissive is a little odd to him. When it comes down to the moment however, he actually finds himself enjoying it, the unpredictability of what your next move is going to be keeps him excited (his moans are constantly flowing with even the slightest touch!).

• in BDSM, Miles would take a liking toward role play. In particular, he likes the idea of you being a teacher who fucks her student for failing a test and needs to compensate her disappointment. Any situation where you are able to abuse your position against him is a major turn on.

• your dominance is so alluring to him. Pepper kisses all down his stomach, right down to his cock, and gently suck him whilst maintaining eye contact will make him cum quicker than he would like to admit.

• he's not completely comfortable with the element of pain being introduced in the bedroom, though as your lover, he's not going to rule it out completely. The levels of pain slowly build up the more comfortable Miles becomes (as well as the variety of tools used to inflict the pain). His favourite tool to be used on him is a silicone paddle.

• he enjoys you tying up his wrists, as he finds a sort of pleasurable frustration in not being able to touch you as you ride him so passionately, or suck him with such delight. Afterwards, he enjoys going to measures to cover up the marks that the binds leave on his wrist, as a constant reminder of that intimate night.

• BDSM is not necessarily a regular occurrence in the bedroom as Miles does want to explore his own fantasies with you once you reveal yours, but it's definitely not irregular. You're always the one to initiate it, and you will be the one to finish it.

• undress in front of him, discipline him if his hands wander to your body. You can't blame him, there's irresistible temptation, but Miles must be made to obey to your expectations. He will never let you know that he enjoys forcefully made submissive, but seeing you so confident really makes him feel flustered.

• when your mouth pours explicit phrases and words, Miles himself can't hold back a blush. You know he's intelligent to put two and two together, so a rather lewd image will form in his mind, and when in public, he curses you for making him so painfully hard.

hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm not completely well versed in the world of BDSM but I hope this is sufficient!