matt engarde

nsfw - general headcanons

requested by BlueEyedAngel94

• known for his playboy attitude, Matt has a liking toward one night encounters, or short lived flings with his partners. He relishes in the lust that fuels his experiences, and never seems to satisfy his desires. That being said, if he fucks someone who he can't get out of his head, he will not hesitate to invite you for more.

• enjoys the power play of sex, but only with him exploiting that power (with complete consent, of course). Give him a blowjob, bend over for him, beg him to fuck you harder; he will gladly comply to every wish, and tell you that you're such a little slut for him.

• the only chance Matt would ever show submission is if you took him by complete surprise, in a situation where it would be inappropriate for him to protest. Stroke his thigh under the dinner table as you dine with his manager, slip under his trousers and give him a teasing handjob. It's the only time his facade threatens to fall apart, and he loves it.

• such a fan of face fucking, whether he's giving or receiving. The impatience associated with it drives him wild, and often times it's the only foreplay he's willing to do before sex as it builds up the anticipation. Nothing is held back, he is relentless with you; pulling your hair and mercilessly pushing his cock down your throat, drowning in the sight of you looking up at him through tearful eyes.

• such a sucker for giving you hickies, it's no secret that Matt is competitive in nature, and the idea of marking you as his and his only is such a turn on to him. Your body will be littered with them, and he's nowhere near careful enough to keep them hidden.

• not the most caring when it comes to aftercare. You'll be lucky to get more than a kiss after sex, seeing as he's the hook up type. Honestly, he'd invite you for another round after a short rest, his stamina never seems to diminish, keeping you up most nights (not that you're complaining).

• highkey insecure of the scars on his face. If you're his hookup, your hands will be most likely pinned down to prevent you from touching his face. If your hand does manage to slip through, he'll squeeze your throat ever so lightly, telling what a bad girl you are.

• a fan of public sex. Shopping centre toilets, late at night in the car, you name it, you've probably fucked there. If he's in the mood, nothing fazes Matt.

• also has a bit of a fetish for spit. Spit on his cock as you suck him off, and he'll bend you over and fuck you before you can comprehend it. Has most definitely spat on your clit a few times when giving you head because he finds it so hot that he can mark you in his own special way. Bonus points if you ask him to ;)

simp simp simp for matt engarde, I forgot how hot he is