apollo justice, clay terran

SFW - fluffy things they do for their s/o.

Apollo Justice

• work starts quite early for Apollo, so he naturally feels quite guilty when he has to leave you alone in the bed. To make up for this, he'll leave a note in your car or on the kitchen table, his messy handwriting leaving a sweet message. Every time it's something different; plastering a smile on your face.

• he notices the small things about your appearance. Wearing a different style of dress? He'll compliment how good it looks on you, even if he's blushing like mad while he does. You look beautiful in everything you wear, and Apollo makes sure you know.

• he's a very good listener, so he likes to listen to whatever you have to say if you're in a sour mood. No matter how petty it may seem, he will offer helpful advice, followed with a motivational speech that this is just a minor bump in the road. He understands how much you help him, and wants to return the favour.

• at the very least, once a month, Apollo will return home, holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand, claiming that they "reminded me of you". It's old fashioned, and even cliché, but can you blame him? Apollo's a gentleman through and through (your apartment often turns into a plant nursery!).

• every Friday is movie night, where he lets you pick the film. No matter how sickeningly romantic or grotesque it is, Apollo won't put up a protest, cuddling with you on the sofa as it plays. He often gets engrossed into them anyway, forgetting that you were the one who chose them.

Clay Terran

• as someone who's ambitious, Clay loves to talk about your dreams with you. It's often pillow talk, when you're sentimental, talking about the future you'd like to have with him. He's just as sappy though, promising that he'll bring back a heart shaped fragment of the moon for you.

• long days are spent at the Space Centre, so he loves to surprise you with an abundance of voicemails each day. It's somewhat of a blog, talking about what's he's doing at the moment, then asking what you're doing. He's always interested to hear about your day, especially finding it cute when you talk so enthusiastically.

• raised without a mother, Clay often took it upon himself to do household chores. It's not uncommon to come home to a cleaner-then-clean home, then walking into the kitchen to see him making a brew. He's domestically smart, and doesn't even realise it himself how much it helps.

• likes to offer to give a pedicure or manicure. He won't admit how relaxed it makes him to paint your nails (hoping it does the same to you), and how much fun he has picking a new colour - "you always look good in this colour, so it'll look good on your nails, right?"

• says he loves you more than what most people do. It's Clay, when he falls for you, he falls hard. He's absolutely smitten with you, and wants you to know just how strongly he feels toward you. It often flusters you, but he'll wear a wide smile, repeating himself, emphasising how much he really does loves you.

I really needed to write some fluffy headcanons about the sweetie Clay, as well as Apollo since his character was specifically requested.

Justjoinedforstorues is this what you were looking for?