athena cykes

NSFW - general.

• she doesn't really do fucking. She prefers to make love, as sex is a huge milestone for her in any relationship. Sex might not be hugely important in your relationship because her libido might not be the higher, but you can best she gives 100% when it comes to intimacy.

• She values your body entirely, and loves to make sure you feel appreciated. There'll be a lot of body worshipping, every inch of your body will have been complimented by her, that's for sure. Athena has a liking toward larger breasts, though, regardless of size, she pays special attention toward them.

• she prefers to give than receive oral, as she finds herself becoming aroused just from watching you moan from her tongue and fingers, it's hypnotising to her.

• that being said, Athena loves to have you ride her face. She counts at as a special treat, and will only give it to you if you've been a "good girl". Her fingers will dig into your thighs as she eats you out, tongue trailing against your soaked clit. She won't finish until you see stars.

• as much as she loves to take control of your body when it comes to love making, she can't help but relish in the experience when you take control spontaneously.
"Take them off Athena, you won't need them for tonight..."
"(name), what's gotten into you?"
"I won't ask again, take them off."

• with those long locks of hair, it's not a surprise that Athena does feel jolts of pleasure if you tug on it during times of intimacy. She doesn't like it too rough, but if you pull on it softly as she's going down on you, she might let out a sweet noise.

• she likes mutual masturbation, as long as you're into it. She loves to watch you pleasure yourself, as well as taking notes herself on what areas you like to have stroked, how you liked to have your clit played with.

• she has an obsession with your lips. She'll run her tongue over them, bite them with her teeth lightly, suck on lower lip or do anything else she can think of before she gives the kiss that you're so deprived of. It's also her own way of teasing you, which is something she loves to do.

• she's an absolute sweetheart when it comes to aftercare. If you've tried something new in the bedroom, she'll ask if you enjoyed it and if you would do it again. If you want a bath or a massage, she'll entirely compliant. She expects you to do the same, of course.

my daughter... I've completely tainted her :(