B U L L Y

This is honestly the first time I have been in the principal's office. As a 'good girl', I don't get in trouble with authority.

How the times have changed.

I'm seated on a chair with Lucas right beside me, holding my hand and stroking it with his thumb. He sits with ease and confidence. Well, obviously he does. He's been here numerous times before.

Eventhough my body language might suggest to you that I am in fact nervous, deep down, I'm not.

Why should I worry? What else do I have to lose?

"This is all your fault," Claire spat. All 3 of us turn to look at her with the same question in our eyes.

"Who exactly are you talking about, here?" I ask. She grits her teeth, her eyes flitting around the room as she looks around anxiously. It's obvious that this is the first time she's been here.

"All of you," Claire hisses. I bit my lip so I don't burst out laughing. But I eventually fail and laughter filled the small room as Lucas joined me.

"Seriously? Who came up to me and started talking shit?" I ask. Arc looks like he's about to burst as he desperately holds his laughter.

"If you hadn't- "

"Hadn't what, Claire?" Lucas cut off. "Hadn't spread a false rumour? Hadn't been a jealous bitch? Yeah, why don't you take a good look in the mirror first."

Finally, that shut her up.

I feel Lucas press his lips against the side of my hair in a soft kiss. I turn to look at him.

"Don't worry about this," Lucas says softly. I chuckle a bit.

"I'm not worrying," I say. And it's true.

"Right. You're the wild girl," Lucas says with a smile as he nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck. I smile back.

"Please refrain from public displays of affection, Mr. Johnson."

All 4 heads snap towards the newcomer. Or more specifically, Principal Dawson.

Lucas scowled before reluctantly moving away from my neck. But he wraps an arm around my waist and a small smile grew on my lips.

"Hello, principal," Claire says sweetly. She flips her hair and flutters her eyelashes.

Is she... flirting with him? Okay this is messed up.

"Yes, hello Ms. Mist. Arc and Lucas too. I thought you two promised to stay out of trouble," Principal Dawson says reprimandingly. Then, his eyes land on me.

"And, Jessica Marks? This is the first time I've seen you here," he says, surprised. I smile before crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yes. Better get used to it, sir," I say. His shocked expression made me smirk. He adjusted his glasses.

"Right," the shocked principal says. "I have heard reports of you guys fighting and disturbing the general peace."

"She started it!" Claire immediately says. I roll my eyes.

"Claire spreaded false rumours about me," I said. "She said I slept with teachers for good grades, which is not true. And although I tried to ignore it, she constantly keeps coming up to me."

"I see," Principal Dawson says. Claire's mouth gaps open and she looks at Arc for support. Arc raises an eyebrow.

"Would you like to add anything, Arc?" the principal asks. Arc shrugs.

"What Jess said isn't a lie," he says simply. Mr. Dawson nods and writes it down.

"But she started it!" Claire interrupts. "She started saying bad things about me to my face!"