NOT AN UPDATE

:

Hey guys!

Sorry for not updating yet. But I'll get to that. No, I'm not going on another break. That was hell for me and I'm not doing it again.

What I wanted to say was that I won't be making a sequel. I'm sorry! Please don't kill me!

I feel like BGID is good enough to stand on it's own. I got my message across. And most of all, I had fun writing it.

I feel like making a sequel would be stretching out a plot that isn't supposed to keep going on.

And besides, writing a book is exhausting. At first it was easy. All of the ideas came to me naturally since I thought this was going to be a cliche book.

But once my ideas started flowing, I wanted this book to be something more. So I poured all of myself into this. Every secret I have is hidden behind these words. If you read close enough, you might see them.

And now, I barely have anything to give. If I write a sequel, it'll be crappy because my heart isn't even in it anymore. I've exhausted myself writing this book.

I'm sorry. I truly am. At first I was excited to make a sequel. But when I kept on writing, I just kept on seeing how much I couldn't write anything else. The story is done.

But I do want to make a prequel for Claire. That one is already planned out and I feel like I owe it to all of the misunderstood people out there.

I was inspired by Matthew Patrick, more commonly known as MatPat, the creator or Game Theory, for the prequel. In one of his videos, he talked about stereotypes and how there are so many negative ones.

He talked about the Outgroup Homogeneity Bias. It's why stereotypes exist. It's because humans are messed up inside.

And he said that us gamers should go out there. Show people we aren't spoiled little brats who laugh at violence.

Welp, this is how I'm doing it.

Also, if you didn't know, I'm a big fan of Undertale. Yes, sue me. I like Undertale because it stands for mercy and pacifism. Something the world desperately needs right now.

But also because Undertale fights stereotypes. Monsters in Undertale aren't typical game monsters. They are individuals, with a personality, hopes, fears and dreams. That's what humans are too.

So that's why I'm also writing an Undertale fanfic. It's not to ship anyone in the game. It's just to show people that we aren't just simply black and white.

So, yeah. Sorry for the long note. Sorry for not being an update. Sorry for being a lazy and crappy writer. Sorry for dissapointing you guys.

You know, when people ask me what's my biggest fear, I say the dark. But it isn't. It's dissapointing people, including myself.

tl;dr: I'm not making a sequel. I am still making a prequel and an Undertale fanfic.

Stay awesome,

Angie

: