CHAPTER 3

Jungkook was lying down on his bed. He began to recollect the past events. He could recall only business, meetings, clients and everything else related to work. Where was his Jin in those 3 months? He could not remember his touch, his embrace, his lips. All he could remember was his harsh words and cold attitude towards him. Why? Because he had distanced himself from his love. Jin was never in his priority list yet for the latter, his husband was always his first priority.

He called Seokjin's friends and colleagues: Ken, Sandeul, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon, but none were aware of his whereabouts. It was already 10pm. He dialed his number but he was greeted with the same voice of the telecom company so he decided to leave a message.

-Jin, plz come back home. We really need to talk. Things have not been going well lately. Plz let me make amends-

~~~~~~~

Seokjin had been roaming in the streets since afternoon. He had nowhere to go. He had packed only his crucial things which included his wallet, his toiletries, some clothing, his doctor's coat and few of his books on medicine but forgot to carry his pjs. It was almost 9pm when he stopped in front of a hotel. He could have stayed in one of his friend's place but he did not want to be a bother to them. He stepped inside the hotel, not knowing that it was a love hotel.

At the reception desk, an orange haired male greeted him. When he asked, for how long he would be staying, he just replied that he didn't know. Seeing his distressed state and his swollen and puffy eyes, the receptionist did not ask him anything further. He gave him the keys of his assigned room.

"Sir, since it's late, our restaurant has closed down...but if you want, we have a vending machine here. You can buy sandwiches, burgers, French fries or juice from here."

"Ah...sorry I am carrying only my debit card. No cash."

"Oh I see, so please take this apple juice and cheese sandwich as courtesy. You seem very tired and fatigued."

"It's alright, I am not actually hungry. You are really kind. Thank you."

Despite his refusal, the receptionist was able to convince him into taking the juice and sandwich.

"By, the way, my name is Park Jimin. If you need anything, just dial 1. I will be at your service."

"Thank you so much Jimin-ssi

"Thank you so much Jimin-ssi. Good night."

Jimin came across around hundreds of customer everyday but he never understood why that man got his attention. Things like juice and food out of courtesy hardly existed. It did not matter as he just had to satisfy his customers anyway.

Seokjin got inside his assigned room. The bed was large and inviting though he didn't want to sleep. He left his bag near his bed and rummaged through it. He took out his toiletries and towel but he could not find his pjs. He sighed when he realized that he had left them at home. As no one else was in his room, sleeping naked did not sound so bad.