CHAPTER 7 [M]

Hey dear readers, as I had promised in the last post that I would update the next chapter today, so here it goes.

<<Note: Proof read before uploading>>

<<Warning: Mature content ahead>>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Previously~

Jungkook captured his rosy lips with his. At first he rejected the kiss but when the former bit his lower lips, he yelped, which gave him an opportunity to shove his tongue inside. The raven haired male poured all his love, longing and yearning in that kiss. He shoved his tongue more, tasting the sweet cavern. He knew that it was the only way to get back whatever he had missed in those 3 months.

The moment their lips met, electricity ran up and down their bodies. It has been quite long since Seokjin felt his eagerness. He lost his composure and began reciprocating to the kiss. He didn't care anymore holding back since he had been craving for his husband's touch for months.

Their sloppy kiss was reeking with passion, hunger and yearning for each other. When they separated, string of saliva connected them. Jungkook had made a mistake of letting his husband go but this time he would not let that happen. He was determined to make him stay at any cost but there was a fear lurking somewhere in the corner of his heart.

'What if this is his way of bidding farewell?' he thought. He would not able to handle another heartbreak. He pushed aside those stray thought and continued his focus on his brunette.

Jungkook was staring down at Seokjin's exposed neck. He licked his lips at the sight of his milky skin out of ecstasy but at the same time he became angry at the thought of men drooling over his milky skin while walking down the road.

Before proceeding to attack his neck, the raven haired male whispered in the brunette's ear, "I love you Jin. You are more beautiful than you can imagine. I can never get enough of you."

While Jungkook was kissing and sucking the latter's neck, leaving behind red and purple marks, his hands slipped inside his blue cardigan, feeling the warmth of his skin. The former's touch send shivers on the latter's body.

The raven haired male got rid of the brunette's cardigan. The latter's flawless body came in view, making the former lose his mind. He pressed his lips against his for another long, amorous kiss while his hands were exploring his upper body. Sensual moans escaped Seokjin's mouth.

The two males were gasping for air after the hot make- out session. Their hair was disheveled, lips swollen and red and sweat dripping from their foreheads. Seokjin looked at his husband with half- lidded eyes, filled with ardor and lust and found the same emotion in his eyes.

"Take me as hard as you can, now."

Jungkook smirked. "Only if you insist."

Without much ado, Jungkook scooped the other male in his arms and threw him in his king- sized bed. He quickly discarded his white t-shirt and jumped on top of him. The moment his toned and muscular body came in view, Seokjin blushed and looked away out of embarrassment.

"Still feeling shy even after 4 years of marriage?" the male smirked while rubbing his thumb on his plump lips.

The eager male pinned his hands above his head and began to bite and suck his neck. His scent was intoxicating him, driving him insane with every passing moment.

Jungkook sunk his teeth deeper into his skin, making the other male moan in pain and pleasure. A tear escaped from the corner of his eyes. He continued to suck on his neck and shoulders, searching for his sensitive spots.

While trailing kisses down his neck to chest, Jungkook found his pink buds. He licked, sucked and bit them harshly, bruising his milky skin. Seokjin whimpered at feeling of Jungkook's teeth on his sensitive skin and his fingers went into his man's hair, playing with it.

Jungkook's tongue made it's way to his belly button. He licked his navel, sending shivers down the other male's body. Seokjin could feel himself harden as Jungkook continued to have his way with him. He slowly took off the brunette's black jeans, leaving him behind only in his boxers.

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asked him. The other male nodded and he yanked away his boxers, leaving him bare.

Jungkook was admiring his beauty, who was breathing heavily underneath him. He touched his forehead with his and whispered, "you are so damn beautiful." He smashed his lips against his for another round of aggressive kiss.

The raven haired male stripped and prepared his husband well before the intercourse. As soon as he positioned himself, he began to thrust into his entrance.

"Ahh... deeper." Jin moaned as his man continued to thrust into him. As soon he began to hit his sensitive spot, Jin whimpered louder, his nails digging deeper into his man's back.

"Arrgghh... Jin... I love you." Jungkook groaned. He kept on thrusting until his entire length disappeared into the brunette's entrance. Jin whimpered louder with each thrust, literally screaming. He threw his backwards and arched his back as pleasure ran through his body.

It was a quiet winter night. The entire mansion was dead silent except for one particular bedroom. Their entire room was filled with sounds of lewd moans and skin slapping against each other.

Jungkook entwined his fingers with Seokjin's and captured Jin's plump lips with his. After a few more thrusts, he came inside his husband. Both of them were panting for air. They were drenched in sweat, their lips puffy and hair damp and wet.

The raven haired male dropped down beside his beauty, who was fast asleep. He pulled him closer, making his head rest on his broad chest. His right hand went through his hair and his left hand encircling his slender waist. He kissed his crown and continued to mumble "I love you" until he fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to all of you for love and support. I apologize for the miserably written smut scene, it's not my cup of tea. I was embarrassed af while writing it.

If you have any questions/queries/suggestion regarding the story/characters then please write it in the comment section below.

Reviews/criticisms are all welcomed.