CHAPTER 16 [M]

Hi dearies, long time, no see? I have finally come up with this plot after lot of pondering. I hope you enjoy.

((Warning: Mature content ahead. Before reading, please keep a bottle of holy water with you which would preserve your innocence XD XD)).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A month had passed with tranquility in the lives of the couple. Jungkook was in good terms with Hiroki now as the latter had kept his promise to keep himself at a safe distance from the former's husband. As their work regarding the new project was on progress, Hiroki was staying back at Seoul.

It was the wedding of Jungkook's former classmate in their hometown, which was around 7km away from Seoul. Seokjin was wearing his expensive black jacket with silky white shirt, matching black tie, black pants. To team up with his attire, he wore black formal shoes.

On the other hand, Jungkook was wearing a black tuxedo with blue zig-zag pattern, white shirt and matching bow-tie, pants and shoes

To cut the long story short, the couple was looking breathtakingly handsome.

They met their most of their former classmates. Taehyung, along with his partner Park Bo Gum were also present. Though the girls knew about Jungkook's marriage with Seokjin, they endlessly and shamelessly flirted with him and even tried to grab his hand, which irked the omega to the greatest extent.

While both the couples were engaged in conversation and enjoying drinks that were being served, a girl approached them. The moment Jungkook turned around and saw her, he recognized her.

"Oh my goodness! Hanako!!!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Thank goodness, you remember me after five years. I thought you would have forgotten me after the two months student exchange programme. How have you been?" She air-kissed Jungkook.

Hanako was one of the student exchange programme that was held at Jungkook's alma mater. Though she was there just for two months, she had developed a soft corner for Jungkook.