CHAPTER 10 [M]

Hey dearies, I am back with yet another chapter. Hope you enjoy.

<<Warning: Mature Content Ahead>>

This chapter is dedicated to my reader sugakaNdykookiemention a user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as they reached their car, Jungkook pushed him inside. He took a seat beside him and the vehicle sped off towards its destination. Seokjin saw his husband's clenched jaw and lips which were pressed into a thin line. He tried to place his palm on top of his but he jerked it away. Jungkook glared at his husband who did not dare not to open his mouth as he might end up infuriating him more, so he decided to keep quiet for then and wait patiently for the night to fall.

At the hospital, after submitting all the necessary documents and doing all the formalities, Seokjin finally regained his position as a Pediatric doctor. All the doctors and hospital staffs were extremely elated to have Seokjin back. He was dear to all of them.

Hoseok, an Orthopedic doctor as well Seokjin's college best friend, was the first one to engulf him in a bone- crushing embrace. He didn't care if the nurses or other hospital staffs were noticing him or not. "Where have you been buddy? I missed you so much! Please don't leave us again."

"Now you won't have to because I am back!" the brunette chirped.

"We all missed you Seokjin." He turned around to see his other friends, Yoongi (ENT specialist) and Namjoon (Neurologist).

"I missed all of you guys and I promise that I will never leave you." All of them joined in a group hug.

~~~~~~~

Jungkook was going through the files which his secretary had brought a while ago. He had a lot of work pending since he fell ill.

Afternoon rolled in. He had a lunch meeting with his best friend/ business partner, Taehyung (A/N: Taehyung is Watanabe).

"Yo buddy! What's up? Long time... No see?" The chestnut haired male asked the raven haired male.

"Yeah dude I am fine. And guess what? Jin is back!"

"Oh that's news to me. Congrats buddy! Now I realized the reason behind your smiling face. Didn't I tell you way back in high school that both of you would end up together?"

Jungkook flashed his signature bunny smile in return, his eyes crinkling into tiny crescents.

After their usual greeting, they sat down with their files and laptops, discussing various marketing strategies regarding their new solar power plant project. Their meeting was a success. Jungkook put away the files and ordered coffee for both of them.

"Dude, there's something I need to talk to you."

"What is it buddy?" Taehyung asked.

"It's that mom wants me to have kids. I mean I am not ready for it yet. We are just 24 dude! Both Jin and I are at the peak of our careers. How can we just think about family so early?"

"Look Jungkook, you said that you are not ready for kids. Have you tried asking Jin? His opinion matters too. I bet you have not consulted with him regarding this matter."

Jungkook nodded is response. He selfishly viewed the situation with his own perspective.

"Tonight you are going to discuss this matter with Jin. His opinion on it is equally essential."