CHAPTER 20

Hi dearies. I hope you are doing well. One good news is that I am gradually recovering from chicken pox and I hope to resume classes very soon.

Anyways, back to the story, just a few more chapters left before this story comes to an end. I hope you like it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Previously~

"Good news princess. My men have kidnapped the Jeon family. Now there is no way you can be rescued." Hiroki announced as if it was some good news."You are now going to stay with me...forever." He leaned in and whispered.

Woozi returned home an hour later and found their house in a complete state of disarray. The furniture were disoriented, with cushions and broken vases scattered on the floor. He was completely fazed by the disorganized state of the house, fearing that something might have happened to his parents and brother, who were nowhere to be found.

"Mom! Dad! Hyung! Uncle! Where are you?" He searched each and every room of their mansion but there was no sight of him.

He dialed his parent's numbers but unfortunately their phones were heard ringing from the next room. Then he tried dialing his brother's number which was unreachable. Having no resort, he called Taehyung for help.

Half an hour later Taehyung arrived with Bogum and were taken aback by the condition of the mansion.

"Tae- hyung, please help me find my parents and hyung. I am afraid that something might have happened to them." Taehyung hugged the distraught boy who could hold back his tears.

"Don't worry Woozi, Bogum and I would find your family." Taehyung assured him while wiping his tears.

"So let's begin with the investigation." Officer Bogum got into his professional mode and began to ask questions to Woozi, which the latter replied to the point.

"Since we have no clue at present, let's begin by tracing their numbers. Get in the car, we are going to the headquarters now." Bogum instructed and the other two followed him.

After reaching the headquarters, Bogum began to trace Seokjin's number first. A red dot was glowing on his computer screen, showing them his location.

"I think I have found Seokjin. The present location is somewhere near Itaewon. We must leave right now. If we find Seokjin, I am sure that we might be able to find the rest." Bogum immediately left with Woozi, Taehyung and two of his team members.

They arrived at the traced location and found the streets of Itaewon busy even at 10 o'clock. The two of his members were tracking the exact location of Seokjin's phone in Bogum's car using their laptop and guiding the remaining three. They made their way to the exact place through the crowd and found his phone outside a bar & restaurant, hidden in a potted plant.

"Damn...we found his phone but not him! Jungkook's phone is out of network coverage! What do we do now?" Bogum grab the tuft of his hair out of frustration.

"Let's try searching here. I hope we might find some clue." Taehyung suggested his agitated partner.

The trio searched each and every nook and corner in Itaewon but found no trace of Seokjin. Disappointed, they returned back to the headquarters. Taehyung suggested Woozi to stay at his place until they find his family members, which the younger hesitantly accepted.

"Tae, keep trying Jungkook's number. Once his number is within the coverage, we can then trace him. Inform me if you sense any danger." The officer suggested them before taking his leave.