CHAPTER 11

Hey dearies, I am back with yet another chapter. Hope you like it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was somewhere in the month of April. Seokjin had a day off after completing his night shift at the hospital. Jungkook didn't go to work because he wanted to be with his husband. It had been nearly 2 weeks since he saw Seokjin. By the time he returned home after serving his night shift, Jungkook would have already left by then. This intensified the eagerness and frustration of the raven haired male.

Though the hospital was just two blocks away, he had been too caught up with work due to the new project he has been assigned to. So he could not meet his husband despite being in the vicinity. Jungkook had to satisfy the growing urge of seeing his husband's beautiful face in his heart with Seokjin's pictures.

Unable to bear his mother's constant demand for a grandchild and teasing about the lewd sounds they made along with the occasional screaming of each others' name while making love to his husband, Jungkook had no other choice than to shift his bedroom to the top floor.

It was a lazy spring afternoon in the month of April. The cute couple was spending some quality time in their bedroom. Seokjin was reclining against the headboard with his legs crossed while Junkook's head was on his lap, with his eyes closed, purely enjoying his presence. The brunette was running his fingers through his man's silky black strands. It was a moment of complete bliss.

The light tap on the door ruined their moment. Seokjin got up to open the door. It was his mother-in-law.

"Mother, please come in. You need not tap on the door to enter. This is your house after all."

"That's so kind of you Jin dear. If you don't mind, can you please get me a cup green tea?"

"Yes of course! I will be back in a jiffy."

Jungkook became irritated at his mother's disturbance. After 2 weeks he got to be with Seokjin and wanted to spend each and every moment correctly, but no...his mother had to act as a third wheel.

"Mom what happened? If you wanted green tea, why didn't you ask the maid?"

"Stop being so rude to your mother, Jungkookie! Don't forget that I am your mother. So don't use that tone on me." Mrs. Jeon yelled at him.

"Fine. I am sorry. Now can you tell me what happened?"

"I hope you remember that your father has asked you to attend the meeting and the conference at Tokyo next week."

'Shit.' Jungkook had completely forgotten about it. He had been so workaholic for a week that he had forgotten about the scheduled meeting with his new clients.

Mrs. Jeon handed him two flight tickets.

"Why two tickets mom?"

"Because I want Jin to accompany you. I already have your dad's consent. A hotel suite has already been booked in your name. So don't even try to deny."

"But why Jin all of a sudden?"

"Firstly, both of you need to spend some quality time together. You had been so busy for a week. Jin too needs a break from work. Secondly, I am assigning you to a new job. I hope you return home accomplished."

Mrs. Jeon whispered her son's new 'job' in his ears. By the time she finished, Seokjin returned with a cup of steaming green tea.

"Here is your green tea mother." He handed her the bone china cup filled with piping hot liquid.