CHAPTER 8

Hey dear readers, I am back with another chapter. I hope you will like it.

((Song suggestion: There's No Me Without You by Ashley Tisdale))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook woke up after hearing the sounds of birds chirping. He cracked open his eyes with a wide smile spread across his handsome face, a smile of satisfaction and contentment, which he felt after months. The course of events last night made him ecstatic and blissful. When he stretched his arms, he found that he was all alone in bed. Where was Seokjin?

All of sudden a sticky note on the lamp shade on his nightstand came in view, the contents of which made his heart sink, made him feel sick in the guts.

Jungkook-ssi,

I would like to express my deepest gratitude for the last night's event. Thank you for making me feel loved and cherished, even if it was just for a night (though you don't mean it).

I checked the divorce papers and found that you have not signed it yet. I would like you to sign it as quick as possible, so that I can bear my maiden name Kim, not Jeon, legally (A/N: Sorry I have no knowledge about the word in case of a man).

P.S: I would be leaving at 9 in the morning.

Regards,

Kim Seokjin.

Jungkook was on the verge of breaking, he could not afford to lose Seokjin one more time. A quick glance at the clock informed that it was 5 minutes to 9. Without procrastinating, he quickly put on his white t-shirt and black sweatpants and ran downstairs in his quickest pace.

He didn't have to make it to the main gate as he had found his husband in the kitchen with mother, engaged in some serious conversation. He looked crestfallen. Seokjin was wearing a grey turtle-neck, most probably to hide the masterpieces on his neck made by Jungkook.

 Seokjin was wearing a grey turtle-neck, most probably to hide the masterpieces on his neck made by Jungkook

He chuckled at the very thought of last night's event. He walked quietly towards the kitchen to eavesdrop their conversation.

"Jin dear, I think you should reconsider your decision of divorcing Jungkookie. He truly loves you."

"Mother, he is not actually in love with me. He is just habitual to my presence around him. At the most he cares for me."

"That's not true dear."

"No mother, it is true. Do you know how long has it been since we were intimate?"

"Last night I guess."

Seokjin turned into a lighter shade of crimson on hearing his mother-in-law's words.

"N-no... I- I mean other than that." He stuttered.